Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News

Old 12-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
Administrator
Administrator

Default Mladin calls off WSBK comeback

Original Article:
Mladin calls off WSBK comeback

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Mladin calls off WSBK comeback in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-22-2009, 03:24 PM   #2
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

From the article:
The retired multiple-time AMA Superbike Champion posted the news on his Twitter page along with a tongue-in-cheek comment to AMA Pro Racing.

“No return for MM to racing in World SBK. Please take me back DMG (obi wan), you are my only hope ” read Mladin’s post.

Well MM, you proved my point again. You were just a chickenshyt cherry picker of a racer that could never stand any real competition. Looks like all the people here that said you would do well in WSBK are going to have to face the fact that you are a true coward. Coward is what coward does MM. And no, DMG doesn't want you back no matter how badly you ruined road racing here. I sure love the fact that you think so much of yourself there MM. I never did ride even 50 miles to bother to watch you act like a complete ass every race, and with your refusal to move up and crappy attitude, nobody else did either. Glad you are gone no matter how long it takes to repair your damage. Bye now!
Old 12-22-2009, 03:25 PM   #3
Buzglyd
Founding Member

This outta get more posts than an oil thread.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Wuss!

And some other words for the character-count Nanny!
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:16 PM   #5
Duken4evr
Founding Member

Mladin may have the personality of a porcupine, but his riding talent is hardly in doubt.

It is a mistake for him to fool around like this though. He went out on top, made a ton of money. He would be wise to go back to Australia and no doubt run a successful MC business.

I give MM props for letting it all hang out as he raced with Josh Hayes. It was good racing, and it solidified Hayes' position as being the man to beat in 2010. Hayes seems like a genuinely good guy too. I wish him all the best.
Duken4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #6
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duken4evr View Post
Mladin may have the personality of a porcupine, but his riding talent is hardly in doubt.

It is a mistake for him to fool around like this though. He went out on top, made a ton of money. He would be wise to go back to Australia and no doubt run a successful MC business.

I give MM props for letting it all hang out as he raced with Josh Hayes. It was good racing, and it solidified Hayes' position as being the man to beat in 2010. Hayes seems like a genuinely good guy too. I wish him all the best.
I give Cosmo Kramer credit for letting it all hang out in karate class with the 6 year-olds.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 02:46 PM   #7
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"He went out on top,..."

On top of what?