Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News

Old 12-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #11
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Just as exciting, i took a wiz today!
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2009, 01:26 PM   #12
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post
Just as exciting, i took a wiz today!
I don't take that for Granted, anymore.

10 'stones in 6 years is enough for me...........
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #13
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
'Cuz it was more fun (not to mention easier!) to be able to beat-up 1st-graders with impunity, rather than face someone who might roll him up and hand him back his own arse?
'Cuz it was more fun (not to mention easier!) to be able to beat-up 1st-graders with impunity, rather than face someone who most definitely would roll him up and hand him back his own arse?

Fixed it for ya'.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:43 PM   #14
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
We'll see if Tosland can find is way back, pretty sad in GP. Thanks for the heads up, I'm only up to Nurienburgring (sp) on my WSS dvr'ing.
He came out of the gate pretty hard, then fell by the way-side awfully quick. Difference between World and Grand Prix not everybody can stack up the same in both classes.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:44 PM   #15
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
'Cuz it was more fun (not to mention easier!) to be able to beat-up 1st-graders with impunity, rather than face someone who might roll him up and hand him back his own arse?
Easy to say online, but I think he would surprise you in WSBK.
Old 12-10-2009, 02:25 PM   #16
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOKE1K View Post
I think there are many-MORE surprises waiting in store for dear old Mat in WSBK, than any surprise from him for myself.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 02:45 PM   #17
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:

Then why didn't he suprise us all oh-so-many years ago when he was in his prime? Because Mat is a complete asswipe, but he isn't a stupid one. He knew he couldn't beat those guys 9 years ago. What cracks me up about the whole affair was his attitude during all those winning years. He complained about the tracks, the AMA management, the other riders, the fans, and just about everything else. Instead of being an ambassador for the series that was making him big bucks, he did his best to run it into the ground. Well he did, and I hope he gets a WSBK ride so you can see he was never a true champion.

Last edited by longride : 12-10-2009 at 02:49 PM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 07:08 AM   #18
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Then why didn't he suprise us all oh-so-many years ago when he was in his prime? Because Mat is a complete asswipe, but he isn't a stupid one. He knew he couldn't beat those guys 9 years ago. What cracks me up about the whole affair was his attitude during all those winning years. He complained about the tracks, the AMA management, the other riders, the fans, and just about everything else. Instead of being an ambassador for the series that was making him big bucks, he did his best to run it into the ground. Well he did, and I hope he gets a WSBK ride so you can see he was never a true champion.
Iam not arguing anything except for his ability. I think he would surprise you in WSBK with the right sponsor and team. Just because no one could beat him and he didnt move on to another series doesnt make me think he ruined the AMA. DMG did that all on their own. Say what you want the guy can ride, thats my only point. All his imperfections never held down Spies, he had no problem riding right past Mat and wininng two championships. I didnt agree with alot of things he did off the track and sometimes on track. All Iam saying is the guy can ride, and if anything I think hes made the riders that beat him, better.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:02 AM   #19
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Iam not arguing anything except for his ability. I think he would surprise you in WSBK with the right sponsor and team. Just because no one could beat him and he didnt move on to another series doesnt make me think he ruined the AMA. DMG did that all on their own. Say what you want the guy can ride, thats my only point. All his imperfections never held down Spies, he had no problem riding right past Mat and wininng two championships. I didnt agree with alot of things he did off the track and sometimes on track. All Iam saying is the guy can ride, and if anything I think hes made the riders that beat him, better.
I know that the Buell deal was upsetting to a lot of people but blaming AMA race problems on DMG is a mistake. The series was in ruined long before DMG cam along.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:15 AM   #20
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"Just because no one could beat him and he didnt move on to another series doesnt make me think he ruined the AMA. "

That is simply incorrect. He absolutely ruined the series with the non-competitive racing, to his acting like a pompous ass, and complaining about every facet of the series. He really made the fans want to come out didn't he?