Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle News

Old 12-04-2009, 07:46 AM   #1
2valvedesmo
Registered Member

Default moto lumination led lighting

There is a new guy out of chicago doing some cool stuff with LEDs. Has anybody heard of moto lumination motorcycle led accent lighting ? He lit did my friends 1098 using color changing leds and it looks awesome at night. He also built some handmade one off led turn signals that you can't even detect until they turn on. They are hidden in the frame. MOTO LUMINATION seems to be the first led company that is not so geared towards the Harley chrome crowd. It is hard to find a guy doing cool led lighting on sportbikes.
2valvedesmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-04-2009, 08:32 AM   #2
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Thanks for the totally unbiased, disinterested tip on this great company you accidently found. I can hardly wait to hear more.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #3
2valvedesmo
Registered Member

Default moto lumination motorcycle led accent lighting

I didn't accidentaly find the website. He did my friends bike. Ducati is the only true racebike that has and always will dominate production bike racing. Wimps cry that they are too uncomfortable. Then buy a goldwing and leave the ducks for the track where they rule the universe.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:37 AM   #4
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2valvedesmo View Post
I didn't accidentaly find the website. He did my friends bike. Ducati is the only true racebike that has and always will dominate production bike racing. Wimps cry that they are too uncomfortable. Then buy a goldwing and leave the ducks for the track where they rule the universe.
I had a duck once. It kept crapping on Mom's porch, so we ate it.
Old 12-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #5
2valvedesmo
Registered Member

Default moto lumination led accent lighting

They crap on the porch and they rule at the track. Can you say SBK ?91,92,94,95,96,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,,06,08.....hm mmmm... thats only 14 titles...for production factory built machines...where were the japs all those years ? where were the nazi engineers from BMW ? you know..the ones that helped Hitler build war machines. Where was HD ? Were they all sleeping on the porch where the duck crapped ?
Old 12-04-2009, 11:10 AM   #6
tripleripple
Founding Member

Location: Lightly Fortified Compound (apartment): Chicago, IL

Quote:
They crap on the porch and they rule at the track. Can you say SBK ?91,92,94,95,96,98,99,00,01,02,03,04,,06,08.....hm mmmm... thats only 14 titles...for production factory built machines...where were the japs all those years ? where were the nazi engineers from BMW ? you know..the ones that helped Hitler build war machines. Where was HD ? Were they all sleeping on the porch where the duck crapped ?
You should get a Ducati tattoo.
tripleripple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 11:16 AM   #7
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
I think they were at the Musolinni Funds for Facists Bar-B-Que. Geez pal, where'd you get the attitude?
Old 12-04-2009, 11:27 AM   #8
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
What place did Haga finish this year?
Old 12-04-2009, 11:32 AM   #9
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I had a duck once. It kept crapping on Mom's porch, so we ate it.
Your the shyt Klazy!!! Baawaahahahaha
Old 12-04-2009, 11:37 AM   #10
MOKE1K
Registered Member

Cool

Quote:
There is a new guy out of chicago doing some cool stuff with LEDs. Has anybody heard of moto lumination motorcycle led accent lighting ? He lit did my friends 1098 using color changing leds and it looks awesome at night. He also built some handmade one off led turn signals that you can't even detect until they turn on. They are hidden in the frame. MOTO LUMINATION seems to be the first led company that is not so geared towards the Harley chrome crowd. It is hard to find a guy doing cool led lighting on sportbikes.
I'll check moto-lumination if you check out this site
GATOR Customs™ GATOR Glass™ Online Stores