Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   Paris gets World Supersport wild card (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/11881-paris-gets-world-supersport-wild-card.html)

Administrator 05-12-2009 02:52 PM

Paris gets World Supersport wild card

Original Article:
Paris gets World Supersport wild card

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Paris gets World Supersport wild card in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

MOKE1K 05-12-2009 03:09 PM

Wow, those are some big shoes to fill! Hope she does good!

mugwump58 05-12-2009 03:56 PM

Very cool. Bring on the racer girls. Hope she does well. I say this looking at the article in RRW by Elena Myers also very cool. Who'll be the first to kick Dani's butt?:D

The_AirHawk 05-12-2009 04:32 PM

Hell, I thought they were talkin' about Paris Hilton, and I was thinkin' "Here we go, she's gonna give the Riders Herpes or somethin'............"

pplassm 05-13-2009 08:07 PM

Unbelieveably cool.

acecycleins 05-14-2009 06:06 AM

Is she going to be our Danica? I figured that it wouldn't be long before a bad a$$ chick came along and took it to the guys in roadracing. Bikes are smaller, lighter and build for people in the 120-140lbs range. If they do the same type of training as the guys they should easily be able to compete with the guys. With Josh as your training partner you could do much worse. Go girl!

MOKE1K 05-14-2009 06:23 AM

Where did she finish in the Daytona race? Wsbk will be some heavy hitters. Ace doesnt she have to Qualify first to be entered?

trenttheuncatchable 05-14-2009 08:52 AM

I always thought it was cool that Jessica Zalusky was a racer. She last raced in the AMA in 2008 and then had a stroke after knee surgery. She has a recovery blog: CaringBridge / jessicazalusky / Welcome

acecycleins 05-14-2009 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 213427)
Where did she finish in the Daytona race? Wsbk will be some heavy hitters. Ace doesnt she have to Qualify first to be entered?

On time just like the rest. The R6 Daytona results we're 21st out of 60+ entries. Her times were solid. Better than Miguel in most cases. The FIM motor that they are building will have the juice to put her into the top 15. So, it's up to her to ride the wheels off of it. With a little luck she could certainly place in the top 15. Supersport bikes are very similar to the Daytona motors. If she uses the set-up she used when she ran her MMP club event she could make it into the top 10 with the World kids. That would be stellar.

MOKE1K 05-14-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecycleins (Post 213454)
On time just like the rest. The R6 Daytona results we're 21st out of 60+ entries. Her times were solid. Better than Miguel in most cases. The FIM motor that they are building will have the juice to put her into the top 15. So, it's up to her to ride the wheels off of it. With a little luck she could certainly place in the top 15. Supersport bikes are very similar to the Daytona motors. If she uses the set-up she used when she ran her MMP club event she could make it into the top 10 with the World kids. That would be stellar.

Top 10 huh? Thats a stellar statment. I think top 15 will be hard. Motor or not those guys are seperated by tenths. I'll be surprised if she does top 15!