Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   CPSC chair seeks delay on lead ban (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/11339-cpsc-chair-seeks-delay-lead-ban.html)

seruzawa 04-06-2009 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 209494)
Don't get your panties in a wad, blow hole. Iam not complaining, more like reporting whats going on since Feb 10th MOron. Assuming I even voted at all is a long shot. Besides I doubt your criminal gang's going to be any different then mine? Having every discussion turn political is old. Dont you get tired of it?...I do.

If you have such great ideology instead of wasting your talents on line, why not go for the house senate or something. Iam sure they could use your insight and vast knowledge to secure the countries misguidance with debt and regulations.

Well, actually I do go to the Utah legislature each year and work to defend patient's rights. We managed to stop a very nasty bill that would have given any psychologist the power to invalidate anyone's living will or trust amongst other things.

How 'bout you, looter? What you done lately besides stick your hand out for freebies?

pplassm 04-06-2009 03:49 AM

Um. President Bush signed this legislation.

Just sayin.....

Shor-sightedness has no political boundaries. Especially when it's done "for the children".

seruzawa 04-06-2009 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pplassm (Post 209510)
Um. President Bush signed this legislation.

Just sayin.....

Shor-sightedness has no political boundaries. Especially when it's done "for the children".

Who was suggesting that anyone vote either Republican or Democrat?

MOKE1K 04-06-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 209498)
Why not run for Office yourself, Moke? All you have to give up, would be your Soul..........

Ha! I leave that to seruzawa, he seems much more fit for that job then I, besides Iam just looking for a hand out.

MOKE1K 04-06-2009 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pplassm (Post 209510)
Um. President Bush signed this legislation.

Just sayin.....

Shor-sightedness has no political boundaries. Especially when it's done "for the children".

Ooops?Baaaahahahahahahaha! Typical!

MOKE1K 04-06-2009 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 209509)
Well, actually I do go to the Utah legislature each year and work to defend patient's rights. We managed to stop a very nasty bill that would have given any psychologist the power to invalidate anyone's living will or trust amongst other things.

How 'bout you, looter? What you done lately besides stick your hand out for freebies?


Big whoop? Although Iam sure your patting yourself on the back, alot!
Typical, political type. So since you cant seem to stay on topic and use the word looter, please tell me what hand outs I'v recieved lately due directly to my actions, please enlighten me o great Seruzawa?

seruzawa 04-06-2009 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 209535)
Big whoop? Although Iam sure your patting yourself on the back, alot!
Typical, political type. So since you cant seem to stay on topic and use the word looter, please tell me what hand outs I'v recieved lately due directly to my actions, please enlighten me o great Seruzawa?

To start with you got a free education, of sorts. It's hard to tell though.

So you claim I do nothing but complain on line and then when I demonstrate to you that I am active on public issues then that's wrong and you move onto something else. Talk about goal post moving.

Read the Federalist Papers, Atlas Shrugged and Parliament of *****s. Then let me know and I'll get back with you.

You do read books, don't you? It's hard to tell from your half-incoherent posts.

MOKE1K 04-06-2009 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 209539)
To start with you got a free education, of sorts. It's hard to tell though.

So you claim I do nothing but complain on line and then when I demonstrate to you that I am active on public issues then that's wrong and you move onto something else. Talk about goal post moving.

Read the Federalist Papers, Atlas Shrugged and Parliament of *****s. Then let me know and I'll get back with you.

You do read books, don't you? It's hard to tell from your half-incoherent posts.


Can you stay on topic instead of turning everything into a Iam right, your wrong politically. I think its great that your soooo involved.
I never said it was wong that your involved I think it's great,... for you.

You always seem to have a holier than thou attitude. Pounding your opinion politically into everyone that doesnt agree with you. Hey remember this started out as a thread about the lead ban?

I'd hate to be you, you seem filled with alot of hatred for someone who is not doing everything the way you want it done, said or written. You should stop reading that stuff and get something more positive.

seruzawa 04-06-2009 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 209551)
Can you stay on topic instead of turning everything into a Iam right, your wrong politically. I think its great that your soooo involved.
I never said it was wong that your involved I think it's great,... for you.

You always seem to have a holier than thou attitude. Pounding your opinion politically into everyone that doesnt agree with you. Hey remember this started out as a thread about the lead ban?

I'd hate to be you, you seem filled with alot of hatred for someone who is not doing everything the way you want it done, said or written. You should stop reading that stuff and get something more positive.

Maybe, but there's not much positive about who knows how many motorcycle dealerships laying off people and/or shutting down because of some ridiculous over-interpretation of some law. How can this very thread be separated from politics fer crissakes? It's entirely created by over-zealous politicians.

Sorry if you think the Federalist Papers are negative.

pplassm 04-07-2009 08:00 AM

Cycle News | Youth Bike Ban: Is the End Near?

Heh, heh. Guess who authored the CPSIA? Two of our favorites. Boxer and Waxman.

In any case, RTA. It really lays out the complexity of the situation.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:35 AM.