Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle News (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/)
-   -   H-D Tri-Glide to lead Obama’s parade (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-news/10380-h-d-tri-glide-lead-obama-s-parade.html)

Administrator 01-12-2009 11:07 AM

H-D Tri-Glide to lead Obama’s parade
 
Original Article:
H-D Tri-Glide to lead Obama’s parade

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article H-D Tri-Glide to lead Obama’s parade in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

Kenneth_Moore 01-12-2009 12:18 PM

"Each of the wheels will represent one of the three branches of the US government," an Obama spokesperson reported. "The left rear is the Judicial, the right rear the Congress, and of course leading the way, the front wheel will represent the Executive Branch." The Obama spokesperson went on to say that the previously discussed Obama profile image hubcap spinners had been dropped from the motorcycle's design, but also said that "commerative replicas of the bike in 1/28 scale will be available from the Franklin Mint for $59.95, with 10% of the proceeds going to the union fund for laid off HD workers."

seruzawa 01-12-2009 12:46 PM

Cool. Looks like it's a perfect idea to show that the new Administration isn't competent enough to ride on two wheels.

Buzglyd 01-12-2009 02:01 PM

How dare they pollute like that!

How about a nice green car?

The_AirHawk 01-12-2009 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 201111)
How dare they pollute like that!

How about a nice green car?

They can't use mine - tell the Obamassiah he'll have to get his own Bullitt if he wants one.............

mscuddy 01-12-2009 05:08 PM

Oh I give up. The beginning of a truly strange period in US history is nigh. At least it wasn't an elephant....

Kenneth_Moore 01-12-2009 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 201112)
They can't use mine - tell the Obamassiah he'll have to get his own Bullitt if he wants one.............

You will give Klazy Ken your car.
You want to give Klazy Ken your car.
You will drive to a nearby seminar and give Klazy Ken your Mustang Bullitt.
You will give Klazy Ken your car.

anrajala 01-15-2009 07:04 AM

Strange indeed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 201132)
Oh I give up. The beginning of a truly strange period in US history is nigh.

Who would have believed only few years ago that the US president in 2009 will be a black dude named Barack Obama. Nobody.

But stranger things have happened. 44% still voted for a republican administration after all went down the toilet.

Attacking a country by mistake? Could happen to anybody. There goes 500 billion of taxpayers money to a complete waste - who cares. So what if the entire global muslim population of 1bn goes apeshyt.

- cruiz-euro

Buzglyd 01-15-2009 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anrajala (Post 201363)
Who would have believed only few years ago that the US president in 2009 will be a black dude named Barack Obama. Nobody.

But stranger things have happened. 44% still voted for a republican administration after all went down the toilet.

Attacking a country by mistake? Could happen to anybody. There goes 500 billion of taxpayers money to a complete waste - who cares. So what if the entire global muslim population of 1bn goes apeshyt.

- cruiz-euro

One can only hope for the decorum they've shown in France recently.

longride 01-15-2009 07:55 AM

"Who would have believed only few years ago that the US president in 2009 will be a black dude named Barack Obama. Nobody."

And you clowns are so progressive. Name one Euro country that has had a Black head of state. I bet you can't.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:13 AM.