Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance

Old 05-18-2011, 05:30 PM   #21
acecycleins
Founding Member

Two Brothers | Motorcycle Tires Atlanta - Home | Lawrenceville | Gwinnett........ I have not found a better source of tires than Tim and Ernie. I use Motorcycle Helmets, Jackets & Other Motorcycle Gear at Compacc.com a lot but still Tim manages to sell for less 8 or of 10 times.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #22
ragecage07
Registered Member

Location: manager of a clean and sober house in the everett WA area,

Quote:
Originally Posted by findangle View Post
I'm looking to pick up some new tire's for my sporty. Doing my research on the net it looks like the bridgestone bt-45V is a popular choice front and back. Where i live any motorcycle tires i buy are going to be a special order so i might as well order them off the net.

So who do you guys recommend i order from? I would prefer someone that ships USPS because ups and dhl have it in their head that I'm international and charge literally hundreds of dollars to ship something the size of a couple of tires.

also if anyone has any other recommendations on tires for a sporty let me know.
i love Motorsport.com i got a set of bridge stone b-016 for my 98 CBR 919RR best prices and also they shipped them strait to my installer, and i didn't pay any shipping, i worked with installer, they called the site and set up delivery front and rear was 266.98 and they charged me 100.00 to mount and balance both /on bike service hope that helps with your searching, ragecage
ragecage07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 12:42 PM   #23
ragecage07
Registered Member

Location: manager of a clean and sober house in the everett WA area,

Motorsport.com was the cheapest on bridge stones -016's very fast shipping i have used all the top websites, each one has had its good and fair dealings, just depends on who is working that day, and if they like their job or not, you get a **** head whos just there and wants to be somewhere else your order is in jeopardy,
ragecage07 is offline   Reply With Quote