Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance

Old 07-13-2007, 07:12 AM   #1
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Warning

I ordered a part from Cycle Parts Nation, an online parts place similar to Bike Bandit. The part I ordered was substantially cheaper than elsewhere. However it's been two weeks now and aside from an initial order acknowledgement I've heard nothing from them. They won't answer any emails. Avoid this vendor.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-13-2007, 08:56 AM   #2
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

I looked for "Cycle Parts Nation" and came up with M&M Motorsports in Kalamazoo MI. Is that the same place?
Old 07-13-2007, 09:02 AM   #3
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Here ya go

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
I looked for "Cycle Parts Nation" and came up with M&M Motorsports in Kalamazoo MI. Is that the same place?
Cyclepartsnation.com is your parts headquarters for all your powersport needs
Old 07-13-2007, 09:43 AM   #4
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Yep, same place. Here's a phone number: (269) 381-5800. As you can see by this link, same place, different name:

Cycle Parts Nation | Events
Old 07-13-2007, 01:26 PM   #5
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

two weeks isn't REALLY that long to wait. The place is a dealership so they're going to order your part through their supply system and forward it to you as opposed to an online shop like M-USA or MAW that maintains a stock..

I'm actually in the same boat, I ordered a speed rotor off a place in Mi. because no one local had one, I subsequently found out their delivery date was 7-17....it would have been cheaper and quicker to order it locally. Live and learn I guess

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:56 PM   #6
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Hell, I waited for over two weeks for my Knuck top motor mount. I can excuse em, because they probably had to make the thing while I was waiting.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:02 PM   #7
seruzawa
The Toad

Default You're right

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
two weeks isn't REALLY that long to wait. The place is a dealership so they're going to order your part through their supply system and forward it to you as opposed to an online shop like M-USA or MAW that maintains a stock..

I'm actually in the same boat, I ordered a speed rotor off a place in Mi. because no one local had one, I subsequently found out their delivery date was 7-17....it would have been cheaper and quicker to order it locally. Live and learn I guess
However my complaint isn't about the wait as much as it is about their inability to communicate. All my calls and emails go unanswered. F*** them in the future.
Old 07-13-2007, 03:20 PM   #8
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Yeah, they should keep you posted as to what's going on. These a*holes in Michigan aren't any better

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 03:51 PM   #9
kavenger
Banned

Default My wife can handle that for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
However my complaint isn't about the wait as much as it is about their inability to communicate. All my calls and emails go unanswered. F*** them in the future.
Send your name and order number to me and I'll sick my wife on them.. She loves to do that sort of thing.. She does it for people all the time.. Also it helps me cause all of her negative energy is not directed at me.. She then loves t brag about how what kind of deal she gets i.e. We got a 19 ft camper trailer for the price of a 16ft cause some guy hit it before took delivery. They wanted us to wait for another one or wait to get it fixed. Wife said no way.. I never hear the end of it...As long as she is doing something productive I'm cool with it.
kavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 03:45 PM   #10
silentgrayfellow
Founding Member

[quote=kavenger;165284].. Also it helps me cause all of her negative energy is not directed at me.. quote]

Sure pal. I used to be married to one of those. It was ANEATT (all negative energy all the time).
silentgrayfellow is offline   Reply With Quote