Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-mods-maintenance/)
-   -   2007 Dyna Street Bob Change (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-mods-maintenance/17830-2007-dyna-street-bob-change.html)

RANDYTHOMAS 03-15-2011 11:55 AM

2007 Dyna Street Bob Change

How Can I Add More Rack And Drag Bars

Morbo the Destroyer 03-15-2011 12:10 PM

You Can Go To The JP Cycles Web Site And Find Drag Bars There. The Increased Rake (I Assume That's What You Meant) Will Be More Difficult And Expensive. Either Change The Forks With An Increased Rake Setup, Or Cut Off The Neck Of The Frame And Weld It Back On With A Greater Rake Angle.

The_AirHawk 03-15-2011 02:12 PM

See your local Plastic Surgeon for a bigger Rack. I can't help you with the Drag Bars - you'll just have to consult your local Yellow Pages under "Drinking Establishments: Gay and Transgender".

pushrod 03-15-2011 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RANDYTHOMAS (Post 256998)
How Can I Add More Rack And Drag Bars

Trade in the Dyna and buy a V-Rod.

Buzglyd 03-15-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 257011)
See your local Plastic Surgeon for a bigger Rack. I can't help you with the Drag Bars - you'll just have to consult your local Yellow Pages under "Drinking Establishments: Gay and Transgender".

I don't care what anyone says, that was funny.

pplassm 03-16-2011 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 257011)

Excellent use of facts and data! :D

sarnali2 03-16-2011 02:17 PM

Your local Harley-Davidson (tm) dealer is where you'll find what you need, he has the parts, tools and technicians to personalize your bike in any direction you want from mild to wild. See your local Harley-Davidson (tm) dealer today to set up an appointment with the Chrome Consultant (tm) at the service boutique.....

Harley-Davidson (tm) "Screw it, Lets ride!!" (tm)

silentgrayfellow 03-21-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer (Post 257005)
You Can Go To The JP Cycles Web Site And Find Drag Bars There. The Increased Rake (I Assume That's What You Meant) Will Be More Difficult And Expensive. Either Change The Forks With An Increased Rake Setup, Or Cut Off The Neck Of The Frame And Weld It Back On With A Greater Rake Angle.

You can get aftermarket triple clamps that change your rake. Not cheap, but you don't have to chop your frame either.

pushrod 03-21-2011 12:39 PM

Apparently RANDYTHOMAS has found better things to do.

Alas, another 'Mono-poster.'

sarnali2 03-21-2011 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 257298)
Do you think it was something somebody said?

I washed before I made my reply, so it wasn't my 'pits.

It's your breath dude....the guys elected me to say something because I'm Lead ......you need to invest in some Aquafresh and a toothbrush man, you're knocking flies off the sh*t wagon here.........It's not just the garlic and onions OK, seriously man,