Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance

Old 10-13-2010, 02:18 PM   #21
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Isn't Utah where that Joe Smith cult moved to? The ones who were all worked up about some new book straight from JC hisself?

The LSD Church?

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-13-2010, 02:47 PM   #22
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Isn't Utah where that Joe Smith cult moved to? The ones who were all worked up about some new book straight from JC hisself?

The LSD Church?
Yes. That's why I live behind a barbed wire topped brick wall and have GPS transponders attached to my entire family in preparation for the inevitable polygamous abduction. Once you enter Utah you can check out but you can never leave...... stay away..... save yourselves..... Washington State is the place you oughta be.....
Old 10-13-2010, 03:33 PM   #23
12er
Founding Member

You'll have to tolerate my yearly incursions until WSB moves elsewhere. Speaking of, I'm hearing I have to go to Crown Burger which I must admit will save some time over cruising up to Roy for a Big Ben at Burger Bar. Any input on the infamous pastrami burger? Still impressed with The Red Iguana, an excellent taste of home I must say (though the only chink in the armor is the store bought corn tortillas). Granted I believe your a bit south of SLC so dont know how often you get up that way.
12er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #24
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12er View Post
You'll have to tolerate my yearly incursions until WSB moves elsewhere. Speaking of, I'm hearing I have to go to Crown Burger which I must admit will save some time over cruising up to Roy for a Big Ben at Burger Bar. Any input on the infamous pastrami burger? Still impressed with The Red Iguana, an excellent taste of home I must say (though the only chink in the armor is the store bought corn tortillas). Granted I believe your a bit south of SLC so dont know how often you get up that way.
Come to Utah all you want. Just don't come crying to me when the gray aliens anal probe you.

I go to Crown on occasion. The pastrami burger is pretty good. I don't eat burgers that much though.

I get up to Layton occasionally on business and the Burger Bar on Hill Field road is long gone. It's a freakin' Starbucks now. No more Big Bens.... limpwrist latte's instead.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:00 AM   #25
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
C.

I get up to Layton occasionally on business and the Burger Bar on Hill Field road is long gone. It's a freakin' Starbucks now. No more Big Bens.... limpwrist latte's instead.

There you go, all the benefits of Liberal progressive Seattle, without the torrential rain and cold 13 months out of the year

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 08:32 AM   #26
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
There you go, all the benefits of Liberal progressive Seattle, without the torrential rain and cold 13 months out of the year
Ha! Utah has a huuuuge community of left wing nuts. Mostly living around the Uof U and in Park City. Interesting that these areas have high burglary rates. Probably college students practicing the skillz they'll need in life after they graduate with degrees in Sociology, Women's Studies, Liberal Arts, Environmental Science, etc and discover the "plethora" of jobs available.

Well, gotta go and scrape the 6" think ice sheet off of my truck and chase the hungry Grizzly Bears away. Typical Utah Fall......
Old 10-14-2010, 09:05 AM   #27
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default You're being ripped off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Rotella-T, @$11 per gallon should do nicely.
I get a galon of Dellavac 15-40 for five stinking yankee dollars around here.

Whacoo been buyin at Willis?

Runs swell in the Hondachair...