Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance

Old 08-17-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
bbdvs230
Registered Member

Default 2010 Honda Fury accessories from Low and Mean

I got my Fury about 3 months ago and I love it and just last week I found a great website Low and mean that has so many great Honda Fury accessories and parts. Their customer service was the best I have ever experienced in the 25 years of riding and buying motorcycle parts. I must have spoke with them for 20 min. on the phone and they were very nice and didn't rush me. You never get that nowadays! I have to thank low and mean for the excellent parts I bought. I got the Honda Fury lowered spring, performance air intake cleaner and speedo face. I wanted to get the front and rear fenders but this will have to wait intill the next pay check. I think they have the most Honda Fury parts I have seen in one place. Their 8 degree triple trees are amazing! They do factory color matching to my 2010 Honda fury blue so I will post some pictures of my custom Honda Fury when I get all these parts and accessories on. Here's their website Low and Mean. Custom Motorcycle Accessories and Parts
Bob
bbdvs230 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement