Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance

Old 07-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #1
jackattack
Registered Member

Default v45 magna fuel line help

hey guys, my neighbor has this model v45, that he will be giving me if i put it back together and get it running. I don't know the exact year, EDIT: its a 87, it has brand new carburetors in it, but no fuel lines to them. i have a manual for it, but i cant find how to set up the fuel lines any where. It has the fuel lines from the tank to the cut off switch to the pump and out of the pump up to the carbs, but i can't figure out how to set them up from there. it has three places for lines to go into on the upside down Ts that connect to the carbs, it would be a huge help(since i cant find anything on google) if you guys could shed some light on this, maybe a picture of a bike with the lines already hooked up? any help would be sweet, i want to get this thing going

Last edited by jackattack : 07-10-2010 at 06:46 PM. Reason: wrong year
jackattack is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #2
jackattack
Registered Member

anyone i just need to know if it Ts off right in the beginning to go to the one that connects to all of the carbs, i got the rest pretty figured out
Old 07-14-2010, 07:07 PM   #3
seruzawa
The Toad

Look up the exploded drawings of the bike on bikebandit.
Old 07-15-2010, 08:07 AM   #4
jackattack
Registered Member

thanks, i wish i could jet see it already hooked up on a bike. this is gonna help a lot, but it doesn't show which spot everything connects too EDIT: well it does kinda, but isnt the expanded view of things on the top left the fuel lines? but then in the main picture it shows tubes with a different part number coming out of where the fuel lines should be, am i missing something? here's the link CARBURETOR ASSY (LINK) - 1988 Honda VF750C V45 MAGNA

Last edited by jackattack : 07-15-2010 at 08:13 AM.