Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-mods-maintenance/)
-   -   Yongli Brake Pads (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-mods-maintenance/15580-yongli-brake-pads.html)

richel.xiang 01-08-2011 12:54 AM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pushrod 01-10-2011 09:10 AM

Ken,

Now you're going to need to find a translator to explain your post. I don't think you can do it in English.

richel.xiang 03-14-2011 09:50 PM

i don't know why "Morbo the Destroyer " angry with me, but i don't like the tone he said. My English is not very good too, but i really don't know why his angry to me ?

The_AirHawk 03-14-2011 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richel.xiang (Post 256964)
i don't know why "Morbo the Destroyer " angry with me, but i don't like the tone he said. My English is not very good too, but i really don't know why his angry to me ?

richel - "Morbo" is actually "Ken Moore" - the site had an error, and locked him from his account, so he constructed another. He is only making fun, and is not actually angry.

Morbo the Destroyer 03-15-2011 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by richel.xiang (Post 254341)
don't like the tone.

I fixed it for you.

acecycleins 03-15-2011 08:29 AM

richel- unless you're Glenn Beck or any other Fox news commentator I don't think it's possible for Ken to get angry with anyone for more than 10mins. It's just not in him. If he were any nicer he'd be a pot smoking, hippie, commie, shangri-la, kum by ya freak. Love ya- bro!

The_AirHawk 03-15-2011 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecycleins (Post 256979)
richel- unless you're Glenn Beck or any other Fox news commentator I don't think it's possible for Ken to get angry with anyone for more than 10mins. It's just not in him. If he were any nicer he'd be a pot smoking, hippie, commie, shangri-la, kum by ya freak. Love ya- bro!

I thought he WAS a pot-smoking Commie-Hippy Treehugger-Liberal?

Morbo the Destroyer 03-15-2011 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 256984)
I thought he WAS a pot-smoking Commie-Hippy Treehugger-Liberal?

This is an OUTRAGE! I gave up pot-smoking decades ago!.

The_AirHawk 03-15-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morbo the Destroyer (Post 256988)
This is an OUTRAGE! I gave up pot-smoking decades ago!.

Oh, sorry. Mea Culpa.

Didn't realize you'd graduated to the "Hard Stuff". Mari-ju-wanna is a Gateway Drug, dont'cha know!

Morbo the Destroyer 03-15-2011 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 256990)
Oh, sorry. Mea Culpa.

Didn't realize you'd graduated to the "Hard Stuff". Mari-ju-wanna is a Gateway Drug, dont'cha know!

"My Motorcycle Is My Drug."

Look for my new line of MMIMD clothing, gloves, and helmets coming this Spring!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:35 PM.