Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-mods-maintenance/)
-   -   Need some help with my 1988 Hurricane CBR1000F (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-mods-maintenance/14310-need-some-help-my-1988-hurricane-cbr1000f.html)

Dr_Sprocket 02-14-2010 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 234479)
Guess I'd love to put some punk in jail, if he deserved it.

I hope I'm never at a party where gunshot rings out. Of course, in today's society, you just never know. Look at that professor in Alabama, shooting up the faculty staff meeting.

You just never know.

seruzawa 02-14-2010 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOKE1K (Post 234479)
Guess I'd love to put some punk in jail, if he deserved it.

Too bad we can't lock up the lawyers too.

sarnali2 02-14-2010 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 234486)
Too bad we can't lock up the lawyers too.

The one I got picked for was some alleged car thief. I made it to the jury selection bit but got thrown off along with some other people. The defense attorney seemed pretty interested in my being a vet, a union man and a "motorcycle enthusiast". I guess he thought a 6 ft 360lb bald guy with a long chin beard might not be overly sympathetic to his client...go figure eh?

The prosecutor was this absolute knockout, mid 30's slim and trim Mediterranean looking hottie in a black pants suit w/ white blouse and long wavy black hair tied back.......I got down on my knees and thanked the Lord for giving me eyeballs I swear......

seruzawa 02-14-2010 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 234498)
The one I got picked for was some alleged car thief. I made it to the jury selection bit but got thrown off along with some other people. The defense attorney seemed pretty interested in my being a vet, a union man and a "motorcycle enthusiast". I guess he thought a 6 ft 360lb bald guy with a long chin beard might not be overly sympathetic to his client...go figure eh?

The lawyer was probably afraid that you would order his client executed... along with the client's parents... lawyer... the bailiff.... the judge.... 20 random other people..... 25 import cars torched.... Wal-Mart obliterated..... etc etc...

Hey! Sun's out. Gotta a brand spanking new Triumph Tiger to ride. Ciao!

pplassm 02-16-2010 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr_Sprocket (Post 234485)
I hope I'm never at a party where gunshot rings out. Of course, in today's society, you just never know. Look at that professor in Alabama, shooting up the faculty staff meeting.

You just never know.

Apparently she had previously shot her brother (!!!) and the local prosecutor (now a US representative) let her go.

My point is, somebody knew this woman was effed up, and did nothing about it.

longride 02-16-2010 04:43 AM

"I hope I'm never at a party where gunshot rings out. "

I was at more than one. Sometimes it was for fun. Other times you just ran.