Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle Mods and Maintenance (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-mods-maintenance/)
-   -   I need help with my toaster (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-mods-maintenance/12065-i-need-help-my-toaster.html)

mscuddy 05-28-2009 05:17 PM

I need help with my toaster

A nice piece of rye is stuck in my four-slicer and I need to know how to get it out. Now don't answer with any stupid crap if you don't know anything about 4 slicers, or I might pop over there and kick someone's ass, 'cause I'm a hardcore toaster owner.

The_AirHawk 05-28-2009 05:44 PM

You'll need to first wash your hands without drying them. Get your best stainless butter-knife from the drawer, and ensuring the Toaster is plugged-in, depress the lever and then stick the knife into the Toaster, along the side of the stuck piece of bread. Jiggle it around a bit, it might even help to turn it upside-down (with the knife in it, of course) and shake the shyte out of it.

Something is bound to happen.

Oh - and I'm qualified to speak on the subject: I hold a current AR Electrician License (No. I-1725), and I've used several Toasters, including a 6-slicer once.

newagetwotone 05-28-2009 05:57 PM

Stick a fork in it. either that or drop it in a bath tub...

The_AirHawk 05-28-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newagetwotone (Post 214897)
Stick a fork in it. either that or drop it in a bath tub...

You just Shut UP! You're not qualified to speak on the matter!

seruzawa 05-28-2009 06:45 PM

Toaster? I thought Cylons were self-repairing.

Like this one:

pushrod 05-28-2009 07:08 PM

Someone give that girl a sandwich! Jeez! Don't they feed those people?

Matt, when you say, 'stuck', do you mean the bread slice or the ejection mechanism? Or is the bread jamming the works?

What kind of oil are you using?

And, which hand did you use to press down the Slice Manipulation/Handling Device?

It's really tough typing this. All I can see of the chickie is her mammalian protruberances. And skinny arms.

tripleripple 05-28-2009 08:10 PM

She's OK by me. I'll eat her sandwich too.

As for the toaster, I think you should unplug it from the socket, soak in warm salt water for two days, then plug in a new toaster. You should be warned, however, that this method will sacrifice that beautiful piece of rye...you'll have to get another piece out of the bag. And don't eat the heels!!! You're better than that!!!

seruzawa 05-28-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrod (Post 214903)
Someone give that girl a sandwich! Jeez! Don't they feed those people?

Matt, when you say, 'stuck', do you mean the bread slice or the ejection mechanism? Or is the bread jamming the works?

What kind of oil are you using?

And, which hand did you use to press down the Slice Manipulation/Handling Device?

It's really tough typing this. All I can see of the chickie is her mammalian protruberances. And skinny arms.

Sorry man. Here's another toaster. Is that better?

pplassm 05-29-2009 03:37 AM

Sweet robots.

pushrod 05-29-2009 07:06 AM

Those are ROBOTS!?

So, what kind of oil do you use on them, dino or synthetic?