Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Other > Motorcycle Magazine Discussion

Old 10-11-2007, 11:08 AM   #51
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Oh stick it up your ass you INSANE BYTCH!!!!!!!

jeezus H Christ !!!!
Like you didn't enough already???

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-11-2007, 06:41 PM   #52
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Like you didn't enough already???
(ahhm) let's keep somethings to ourselves, I don't think the neighbors need to hear how.....extroverted you are......

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:37 AM   #53
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
(ahhm) let's keep somethings to ourselves, I don't think the neighbors need to hear how.....extroverted you are......
Snarlytoo, I'm sorry. Let's just put all this silly stuff behind us (no pun intended) and get back to bikes, ok? For the kids?
Old 11-14-2007, 06:43 PM   #54
Kevin_Duke
Motorcycle.com Staff

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBill View Post
I used to love MO, and I’m trying my best to like the new format, but I think it’s unlikely that I’ll renew my subscription. I still haven’t figured out what I get for my buck a month that I can’t get for free. Does anybody else think they took a really great on-line enthusiasts magazine and turned it in to doo-doo?
Well, I don't! At the risk of hijacking this thread, what would you guys suggest us MO guys do to improve the site? (Please don't suggest going back to the old version of the site!) Since June, we've delivered a new bike test every week, and we've got coverage of most of the big events. What's missing, What would you like to see more of?
Kevin_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:45 PM   #55
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke View Post
Well, I don't! At the risk of hijacking this thread, what would you guys suggest us MO guys do to improve the site? (Please don't suggest going back to the old version of the site!) Since June, we've delivered a new bike test every week, and we've got coverage of most of the big events. What's missing, What would you like to see more of?
Actually Kduke, I think MO is better than ever (at least since the two or three years I've been here).

I feel my patience with MO-two-oh's "growing pains" has been amply rewarded. I figure that I'll probably "re-up" when my current subscription expires. You and Pete (and Yossef, and the myriad other in-front-of and behind-the-scenes people!) have done well. Especially considering what must have been quite a daunting task set before you - "Reinvent MO: but keep it within the 'Spirit' of the Old MO".

Goodonya.

MY only complaint is the clunkiness of the forum, but there's really nothing to be done about that. I really have made an effort to "like" it, but it seems all I'm ever going to do is accept it. This is coming from a confirmed forum-hater.

The old MO forum was the only one I've ever used that I actually sorta "liked" - everything was on one page, a conversation thread could be easily followed by merely scrolling-down through the "tree". The "composite" thread-tree layout we have now just isn't quite the same.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 09:53 PM   #56
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Oh yeah - I still have a subscription to Motorcyclist - but it's been like April or May since I picked an issue up - partly because of my schedule, partly because MO is doing such a good job.

One last thing on the "forum" subject - I dislike MO's forum, but I dislike the forums over at CycleWorld and Motorcyclist more - and not because a certain Seattle Crackhead inhabits one or more of them. They use the standard "VBB-Board" or whateverthefeckitis software, and it plain sucks.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 05:07 AM   #57
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Dang, that new....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Oh yeah - I still have a subscription to Motorcyclist - but it's been like April or May since I picked an issue up - partly because of my schedule, partly because MO is doing such a good job.

One last thing on the "forum" subject - I dislike MO's forum, but I dislike the forums over at CycleWorld and Motorcyclist more - and not because a certain Seattle Crackhead inhabits one or more of them. They use the standard "VBB-Board" or whateverthefeckitis software, and it plain sucks.
.... rope is so scratchy.