Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2008 Zero X Electric Motorcycle Review (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/9928-2008-zero-x-electric-motorcycle-review.html)

Administrator 11-03-2008 03:26 PM

2008 Zero X Electric Motorcycle Review

Original Article:
2008 Zero X Electric Motorcycle Review

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2008 Zero X Electric Motorcycle Review in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

Hypnos7 11-04-2008 12:06 AM

Electric vehicle concepts are always limited by batteries with low energy and power density. Someone should fix that (one idea).

pplassm 11-04-2008 08:58 AM

These bikes are getting better all the time. I'd love to have one to ride around the neighborhood.

Kevin_Duke 11-04-2008 09:59 AM

And it's super cool that they can also be ridden on the street!

BrowningBAR 11-04-2008 10:04 AM

This definitely seems to be better thought out than other models. I hope they figure out a way to increase speed and running time to make it more practical for day to day use.

russelller 11-04-2008 02:05 PM

This is excellent! I love horsepower and the smell of Nitro as much as body but this has great potential. I hope that they succeed and that this is the beginning of the future of transportation that is accessible to the average citizen.

anrajala 11-04-2008 11:05 PM

Congratulations for my American friends for the new president. I hope things are going to improve. Hard to believe he could screw up worse than the one before.

However I can't get my head over the fact that 47% voted for the incumbent party candidate. If in Europe an administration would so totally and absolutely fail in every meaningful respect, people would not vote for them any more. 47%?

- cruiz-euro

The_AirHawk 11-04-2008 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anrajala (Post 197126)
Congratulations for my American friends for the new president. I hope things are going to improve. Hard to believe he could screw up worse than the one before.

Just wait - this one hasn't yet BEGUN to screw up!

Quote:

However I can't get my head over the fact that 47% voted for the incumbent party candidate. If in Europe an administration would so totally and absolutely fail in every meaningful respect, people would not vote for them any more. 47%?

- cruiz-euro
Because McCain isn't Bush? Because the party that's led us down this road really doesn't matter whether or not they have an "R" or a "D" next to their name and title? Because you really don't understand American Politics? (Think the worst, most-awful incident of inhumanity and indecency you've ever witnessed, then square it - that's American Politics)

seruzawa 11-05-2008 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anrajala (Post 197126)

- cruiz-euro

US troops killed under Republican Presidents since 1900 = ~6000.

US troops killed under Democrat Presidents since 1900 = ~460000.

Yep. Things are gonna change. Looks like you idiots will have to fight off Putin, Kim, Chavez, etc by yourselves.

anrajala 11-05-2008 11:02 AM

We beat you in that also

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 197127)
Think the worst, most-awful incident of inhumanity and indecency you've ever witnessed, then square it - that's American Politics

No that's not true. I think we Europeans take the bisquit for the worst inhumanities and indecencies. When you start showing people into the ovens as a national policy you know there's something wrong somewhere.

- cruiz-euro