Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 11-19-2008, 11:31 AM   #61
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

You aren't reading it wrong. Maybe if you brought your thoughts into the present instead of 60 years ago, you would see the traitors and defeatists all currently have the same party affiliation. Despite their treason, we are winning that 'unwinnable war' anyway. If you take offense to that maybe you need to change party alliances. None of your revisionist history will change those facts. The new Prez elect has never even been in a fistfight, much less a firefight, and never fought for anything at all except disarming the local populace.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #62
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

I've said this before and I'll say it again:

The traitors are Bush, Cheney, and Rove who lied to us that Iraq was an immediate threat to our national security with WMDs. Bush even said Iraq was linked to 911, which he later denied.

Winable war? By what measure? When do we leave? Oh, it's "Mission Accomplished," I forgot about the banner on the aircraft carrier. The only winners in this war are the defense contractors and oil companies. Tell the thousands of families of American dead and maimed how we're winning. Bet they won't be offering you a cold beer. How about that $10 billion a month we're spending? Does that mean we're winning?

Don't even mention the hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis who would be alive today if we hadn't pulled this invasion. They may have had a dictatorship, but they also had schools, food, electricity, and other basics of modern civilizations.

As far as a fistfight, all Bush did was hide out drinking and doing blow during the war. Some example he set. The only fight he got in was over a 1/2 empty bag of coke.

Last edited by Kenneth_Moore : 11-19-2008 at 01:16 PM.
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 02:25 PM   #63
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post

The traitors are Bush, Cheney, and Rove who lied to us that Iraq was an immediate threat to our national security with WMDs. Bush even said Iraq was linked to 911, which he later denied.

Winable war? By what measure? When do we leave? Oh, it's "Mission Accomplished," I forgot about the banner on the aircraft carrier. The only winners in this war are the defense contractors and oil companies. Tell the thousands of families of American dead and maimed how we're winning. Bet they won't be offering you a cold beer. How about that $10 billion a month we're spending? Does that mean we're winning?

Don't even mention the hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqis who would be alive today if we hadn't pulled this invasion. They may have had a dictatorship, but they also had schools, food, electricity, and other basics of modern civilizations.

As far as a fistfight, all Bush did was hide out drinking and doing blow during the war. Some example he set. The only fight he got in was over a 1/2 empty bag of coke.
Hmmm. Where's the rage for the other recent murdering (and raping) President Slick Willy? Hundreds of murdered Serbs. Based on lies. And his idea of a fistfight... well we won't get into that except to buy Juanita a bag of ice and Kathleen a new cat.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #64
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post

Yeah they all lied. Quite a story there. Didn't Powell lie too? He will be in Obama's cabinet. Even though there were NUMEROUS reasons to go to war, you and the traitors can only remember one. Do I need to list them for you again? Do I need to list the Traitors that voted fo rthe war? The thousands of dead Iraqis pale to the MILLIONS dead Iraqis and Iranians and Kuwaitis left dead after two wars started by Hussain, not counting how many people he gassed and tortured to death. I hate to tell you but the dead in any war ain't offering you no beer no matter how 'honorable'. They had electricity and food over there?? Hell, so did Germany during the Nazi regime! Cool huh? Why the hell did we ever invade them and kill all those innocent Germans? Explain that one. How do you know what Bush did during the war? Did you party with him? Didn't Obama do coke, so maybe they partied togeher? You voted for him right? The war is won Ken, and you can 't take it. Too bad for you and the traitors that voted for war but suddenly changed their mind when the 15 minute American attention span lost out. When are we leaving? I don't know, when are we leaving Korea? Your heros got us in that one and we have been there for 40 years fighting Communism! What a laugh! No complaints on that Kenny? How bout all them dead Koreans and Vietnamese we killed 'fightin Communism? What is your view on that? Were Kennedy, LBJ, and Truman liars too? They certainly were! As for you war heros that stood up to the Commies that you worship, you actually had a chance to vote for one, yet chose not to. I guess he wasn't enough hero for you, eh? Keep em coming Kenny, I have a good laugh at your 'history' lessons.
Old 11-19-2008, 04:52 PM   #65
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Hmmm. Where's the rage for the other recent murdering (and raping) President Slick Willy? Hundreds of murdered Serbs. Based on lies. And his idea of a fistfight... well we won't get into that except to buy Juanita a bag of ice and Kathleen a new cat.
Dude, that was a Democrat that killed those people, so it was honorable, and Clinton is a 'hero'. Truman was a hero too for killing innocent Koreans and keeping our Army there for 40 years. Kennedy and LBJ were 'heros' for slaughtering millions of Vietnamese and killing 60,000 of our troops while they were 'Fightin Commies'. Don't mention the fact that we lost that war though. That was f*cking Nixon's fault! Don't you know anything?? Sheesh, where the hell did you go to school? Learn to read will ya?
Old 11-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #66
sachiwilson
Women Riders Moderator

Geeze, what children.

Sarnali: "what could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer????"
sachiwilson is offline   Reply With Quote