Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2008, 11:18 AM   #11
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
No that's not true. I think we Europeans take the bisquit for the worst inhumanities and indecencies. When you start showing people into the ovens as a national policy you know there's something wrong somewhere.

- cruiz-euro
Well I do have to hand it to you there my friend, Manifest Destiny has nothing to compare with the way Europeans slaughter each other with such gay abandon...

And still do, that's the amazing part, the attrocities in Bosnia and Serbia show they still haven't learned. There will be parts of the country side uninhabitable for decades because of the land mines.

Unbelievable
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...

Last edited by sarnali2 : 11-05-2008 at 11:27 AM.
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-05-2008, 11:40 AM   #12
anrajala
Founding Member
 
anrajala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,490
Default Good grief, Seruzawa is an apologist for Bush

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
US troops killed under Republican Presidents since 1900 = ~6000.

US troops killed under Democrat Presidents since 1900 = ~460000.

Yep. Things are gonna change. Looks like you idiots will have to fight off Putin, Kim, Chavez, etc by yourselves.
Good going. Solid statistical evidence of the fact that the democrats are bad. Them guys were in the office when Pearl Harbour happened. When Hitler declared war on the US, had there been a republican president he would have said "well kill us as you wish, we'll only turn the other cheek".

Hey come on Seruzawa, just pull your head out of your ass for a moment for chrissakes, you can't be this naiive in your political thinking.

"Weapons of mass destruction", isn't this the biggest bull you've swallowed in your whole lifetime? Yes or no?

Well anyways we will fight Putin off by ourselves. Just as we did fight Stalin by ourselves when you were on his side.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:48 AM   #13
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,484
Default

"Weapons of mass destruction", isn't this the biggest bull you've swallowed in your whole lifetime? Yes or no?


Funny you should mention swallowing:

Old Reasoned Audacity: Bill Clinton on WMD's
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:51 AM   #14
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
Good going. Solid statistical evidence of the fact that the democrats are bad. Them guys were in the office when Pearl Harbour happened. When Hitler declared war on the US, had there been a republican president he would have said "well kill us as you wish, we'll only turn the other cheek".

Hey come on Seruzawa, just pull your head out of your ass for a moment for chrissakes, you can't be this naiive in your political thinking.

"Weapons of mass destruction", isn't this the biggest bull you've swallowed in your whole lifetime? Yes or no?

Well anyways we will fight Putin off by ourselves. Just as we did fight Stalin by ourselves when you were on his side.

- cruiz-euro

You're wrong. When it really matters, Americans always put aside partisanship politics and work together. Remember 911?

As for WMDs, it was a big wad of bull. Not everybody bought it, but we gave our President the benefit of a doubt, and backed him. We got burned, but we'll do better next time, I assure you.
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 11:57 AM   #15
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,463
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
Good going. Solid statistical evidence of the fact that the democrats are bad. Them guys were in the office when Pearl Harbour happened. When Hitler declared war on the US, had there been a republican president he would have said "well kill us as you wish, we'll only turn the other cheek".

Hey come on Seruzawa, just pull your head out of your ass for a moment for chrissakes, you can't be this naiive in your political thinking.

"Weapons of mass destruction", isn't this the biggest bull you've swallowed in your whole lifetime? Yes or no?

Well anyways we will fight Putin off by ourselves. Just as we did fight Stalin by ourselves when you were on his side.

- cruiz-euro
Actually there is over a century of solid evidence that the Democrats (originally organized for the purpose of defending slavery) have been a pretty terrible political disaster at every turn. If you were 1/10th as smart as you think you are you'd know that Hitlers and Stalins only prosper when there are appeasing cowards (liberals, yourself, etc) who are too timid to put them down when they are on the rise. But there's no point in using logic with looters. As long as there's plenty of corn and games people like you will be groovin' along with only 61hp.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:10 PM   #16
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,484
Default

You are correct Ken. I guess a Middle East lunatic that modeled himself after Stalin, attempted to assassinate our President, tortured and killed all political opponents, started two Middle East wars, gassed his own people, and bombed Israel with the hope to ignite WWIII is hardly the stuff worthy of action. We should have taken the 'Clinton Solution' and hope he died before causing any more problems. Stupid Bush. WMD"S were a good reason to take him out, but it certainly wasn't the ONLY reason.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead

Last edited by longride : 11-05-2008 at 12:15 PM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #17
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Too bad J Edger Hoover croaked, we could have just planted a couple of our own nukes in the desert to be "found" and been done with it...
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:32 PM   #18
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,490
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
No that's not true. I think we Europeans take the bisquit for the worst inhumanities and indecencies. When you start showing people into the ovens as a national policy you know there's something wrong somewhere.

- cruiz-euro
I guess I should have used the disclaimer "aside from the Holocaust", or "short of mass-genocide and utter chaos", or some waiver along those lines.

Corruption for Power - not simple Evil.

American Politics is all-about controlling the American Citizen - WITHOUT letting him realize he's under your thumb. The ones that are best at that are usually revered as near-saviours, and will even incite the more-gullible among us to fasten the collar of slavery themselves; then fight tooth-and-nail in the courts to put a collar around their Brother as well. All in the name of "Security" or "Public Good".

At least you didn't mince words in your reply, I can respect that.
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:45 PM   #19
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Too bad J Edger Hoover croaked, we could have just planted a couple of our own nukes in the desert to be "found" and been done with it...
Honestly, I was pretty surprised that they didn't. I think it shows just how little W thinks of us. "F'em. I'm the Prez-dent."
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 12:46 PM   #20
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
You are correct Ken. I guess a Middle East lunatic that modeled himself after Stalin, attempted to assassinate our President, tortured and killed all political opponents, started two Middle East wars, gassed his own people, and bombed Israel with the hope to ignite WWIII is hardly the stuff worthy of action. We should have taken the 'Clinton Solution' and hope he died before causing any more problems. Stupid Bush. WMD"S were a good reason to take him out, but it certainly wasn't the ONLY reason.
LR, if those were the criteria for invasion, we'd be in dozens of countries around the world. Everybody bought into invading Iraq because of the WMDs; I remember the news reports, press briefings, etc. day after day. People have to fix their own governments, be they communist or dictatorships. It never seems to work too well when somebody tries to do it for them.

BTW: at this point in time, do you think invading Iraq was the right thing to do? If you rolled back 6 years and had the information you have now, would you do it again?
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off