Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-21-2008, 09:57 AM   #11
Founding Member

My Triumph Thunderbird Sport does that. I have the model with the 2 pipes on the right side. Triumph went to a pipe on each side because people complained about it.
--The Fox

The best bike to take a trip on is the one you have.
TheFox is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Old 10-21-2008, 10:07 AM   #12
Motorcycle.com Staff

Originally Posted by MOKE1K View Post
I have a friend that works at a Victory dealer. From time to time he brings over bikes to let me ride just to get my feedback on them.

Exquisite(trying to impress longride) motorcycles to say the least. However I rode one model(?)Victory, that prompted me to take my hands off the bars mainly cause it felt like it wanted to pull to the right.
(Exhaust location) So I did,...and it about took me off the road.

Strange I thought, so I asked my friend after returning to my house, whats the deal with it pulling to the right? When he replied "Oh you've got to get the shorter exhaust because those weight too much". I was like huh thats stupid, how much is this thing?
I doubt the pulling to the right was the weight of the exhaust. I'd bet you were riding one of the fat-tired Vics, and those things are really affected by road camber. Most roads are slanted to the right for water drainage, and that causes a fat rear tire to affect the steering. Just my guess.
Kevin_Duke is offline   Reply With Quote