Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-24-2008, 11:27 AM   #11
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

To me, you pays yer money and you picks yer choice. If choppers and auto bling makes people happy, good for them. If they buy a Honda Rune, well that's another story.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-24-2008, 11:51 AM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
-Right, but NEVER underestimate the power of stupidity. Spend some time in Scottsdale, L.A., San Fran, New York, Miami, Boca, etc., and you will see some of the dumbest, gaudiest consumers with too much spending money. It will make you want to punch yourself in the face just to avoid looking directly into the stupidity.

If you want specific examples of people wanting to buy over priced crap you do not have to look any further than the custom chopper market and the custom car crazy. Your 3 series Beemer does not need gold plated oversized spinning rims, four flat screen TVs, rare hand crafted leather seats, and jewel encrusted seal hyde steering wheel wrap, but for a time the idiots were lining up to get it done.
My personal fave was the proliferation of H2s with chrome undercarriage gear. Usually with blacked out windows and about 2500 watts of music power directly bolted to the frame.

I've seen a few sitting in the "pre-owned" lots lately. Heh heh. Schadenfreude. Ain't it grand?

BTW, Non, did you see the October Surprise(tm) today? A major demand was made to the US Justice Department to investigate massive voter fraud committed by the Obama campaign. Guess who turned it in. Hillary's campaign managers. Heh heh. More Schadenfreude. An excellent way to start the weekend.
Old 10-24-2008, 12:00 PM   #13
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

"A major demand was made to the US Justice Department to investigate massive voter fraud committed by the Obama campaign. Guess who turned it in. Hillary's campaign managers."

Obama is from Chicago. How does this suprise you in any way?
Old 10-24-2008, 12:29 PM   #14
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
"A major demand was made to the US Justice Department to investigate massive voter fraud committed by the Obama campaign. Guess who turned it in. Hillary's campaign managers."

Obama is from Chicago. How does this suprise you in any way?
What's surprising is seeing Hillary campaign for McCain. Or maybe not.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:17 PM   #15
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I have a feeling that she already got her 10 mil from Obama, so now it's time for her to try to derail him before she has to wait 8 years to try again. That would make her just about as old as that old fart McCain, and as Ken has told us, nobody can run being that old.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:33 PM   #16
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I have a feeling that she already got her 10 mil from Obama, so now it's time for her to try to derail him before she has to wait 8 years to try again. That would make her just about as old as that old fart McCain, and as Ken has told us, nobody can run being that old.
She did get more primary votes than Obama in spite of all the Obama-fraud. I can't blame her for being really ticked off. Still makes me laugh though. Couldn't happen to a nicer person.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:15 PM   #17
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
What's surprising is seeing Hillary campaign for McCain. Or maybe not.
No it isn't. If Obama wins this one - she hasn't a snowball's chance for eight years - even if he loses the next one, 'cuz there has been only ONE instance of a sitting-President not getting his party's nomination for POTUS..........
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote