Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-06-2008, 03:01 PM   #21
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Yeah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
And this will continue to happen until everyone stops voting for the two main parties. Anyone that thinks any of this will change while you still vote Democrat or Republican is delusional.

I've had this same argument with gun owners. They will beat the drum of "A Democrat will take away your guns!" But, it is apparent that gun rights have been diminished during Democrat administrations and Republican administrations.

So, when people tell me I throw away my vote for voting for Libertarian I find it ignorant and insulting when the vast majority continue to vote for the same people that take and steal from you.

So, good luck to all of you who think Obama is a Muslim or that he will raise taxes. And good luck to those that think Palin is stupid or that McCain is crazy and old. Bottom line is if you hope for different results from your government you are wasting your vote when you vote for either main party.
So vote Zod/Non and vote for REAL change. No taxes!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #22
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

The vote in November don't mean diddly. Both of them 'change the system' guys are bought and sold before their feet hit the White House. Anyone that believes differently is kidding themselves.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #23
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

No way..McCain is an outsider even though he's been in congress for like 50 years..Biden too! Why they're going to change the corrupt system they've been part of and abolish the programs they supported that led us into our current pickle the first dam* day they're in office!! Palin will get rid of all the pork she's been collecting and Obama will weed out all those hate mongers and lobbyists he's friends with and the country will move forward into sunlight meadows with birds and rabbits and sh*t, just like the movie.....

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:16 PM   #24
sfcdjevans
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
No way..McCain is an outsider even though he's been in congress for like 50 years..Biden too! Why they're going to change the corrupt system they've been part of and abolish the programs they supported that led us into our current pickle the first dam* day they're in office!! Palin will get rid of all the pork she's been collecting and Obama will weed out all those hate mongers and lobbyists he's friends with and the country will move forward into sunlight meadows with birds and rabbits and sh*t, just like the movie.....
So this is Walt Disneys fault. I've suspected that all along. Leading me to unreasonable expectations. I miss that show.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #25
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Ah, its all a bunch of song and dance no matter how you look at it...

This is the song that doesn't end, it just goes on and on my friend....
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote