Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 08-25-2008, 03:33 PM   #1
Administrator
Administrator

Default Bud Ekins’ 1938 Triumph Speed Twin

Original Article:
Bud Ekins’ 1938 Triumph Speed Twin

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article Bud Ekins’ 1938 Triumph Speed Twin in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2008, 09:44 AM   #2
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Great stuff. Thanks Paul.
Old 09-02-2008, 06:43 AM   #3
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

I'd seen photos of this bike before - several years ago. It's great to see the bike again, and see someone is still looking-out for this Moto.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:44 AM   #4
seruzawa
The Toad

The accessory tire pump and built-in inspection light are pretty cool. Today you are lucky to get a centerstand.
Old 09-02-2008, 08:41 AM   #5
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Zod, I have great concerns about our campaign success. Yes, we may be aliens, but we don't look ethnic and we aren't female. I feel if we do not pander to this segment we may lose many votes. I am thinking Ursa may need to take a more prominent role in this campaign.

Non is also willing to commit to a gender re-assignment procedure to help aid our hopes for world dominance.

As always, I await your command.

Non

Last edited by BrowningBAR : 09-02-2008 at 09:33 AM.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 09:03 AM   #6
seruzawa
The Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
Zod, I have great concerns about our campaign success. Yes, we may be aliens, but we don't look ethnic and we aren't female. I feel if we do not pander to this segment we may lose many votes. I am thinking Ursa may need to take a more prominent role in this campaign.

Non is also willing to commit to a gender re-assignment procedure to help aid our hopes for world dominance.

As always, I await you command.

Non
Don't worry. Did you see the squishy Terran Democrats who are so happy that the Planet Houston is being devastated by a hurricane during the opposition's convention? Should we lose they will carry out our policies. See how willing they are to wreak harm on innocent parties in the pursuit of political power. I find their lies about the new double squishy Terran Palin refreshing too. They would easily be manipulated into wreaking the same damage we would. Then after 4 years of such horror Planet Houston would welcome our rule.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:56 AM   #7
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

I had an ispection light on my '48 Nash Statesman. You could see the flathead six in all its glory even on the darkest night. Must be some kinda old time device we don't need anymore.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #8
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
I had an ispection light on my '48 Nash Statesman. You could see the flathead six in all its glory even on the darkest night. Must be some kinda old time device we don't need anymore.
Nothing to see under the hood nowadays but a big plastic cover. Auto manufacturers have taken a cue from '80s sport-motorcycle manufacturers and hid everything beneath a piece of ABS.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote