Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 07-07-2008, 05:59 PM   #1
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Default Twisted Throttle

Everybody complains when things don't go well with a vendor, we rarely give the kudos when somebody does something to deserve them.

When I had the minor accident with the VStrom, the lower outer shell of my Givi V35 bag got scratched up. I contacted Twisted Throttle, where I had purchased them. At first, they could only offer the complete outer shell of the bag, a $150 solution. But, they worked with Givi and the US distributor, and identified a part number and price for just the small part I really needed. Total cost: $35. Imagine that, a vendor doing extra work to make a smaller sale...that is impressive!

KLAZY KEN SAY TWISTED THROTTLE #1! That make Twisted Throttle competitor #2! You don't want to mess with #2, smell bad! You buy $200 Twisted Throttle order or more, you get %50 discount on next Klazy Ken Seminar you take! You Stupid You No Order TODAY!!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2008, 06:01 PM   #2
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Klazy Ken Should Post His Klazy Stuff In Kollect Forum, Like Motorcycle Discussion Thread.
Old 07-08-2008, 09:34 AM   #3
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscuddy View Post
Klazy Ken Should Post His Klazy Stuff In Kollect Forum, Like Motorcycle Discussion Thread.
Klazy Ken is dishonored today. Klazy Ken go now and banish self to deserted island for rest of life. Klazy Ken family and home to be burned and ashes ground into horse pucky. KLAZY KEN LIKE THIS PUNISHMENT! WAHOO!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:49 AM   #4
sachiwilson
Women Riders Moderator

I've had great service from Twisted Throttle too. Nothing as personal as Ken went through, but I've just been pleased by the way they keep you informed about the progress of your order.

Sarnali: "what could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer????"
sachiwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 09:57 AM   #5
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Klazy Ken is dishonored today. Klazy Ken go now and banish self to deserted island for rest of life. Klazy Ken family and home to be burned and ashes ground into horse pucky. KLAZY KEN LIKE THIS PUNISHMENT! WAHOO!
Can I have your yacht Klazy Ken?

Konfused in Karlsbad
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote