Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2008, 12:11 PM   #21
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,484
Default

XLCR's and the boattail FX's are VERY colletable. That is because Harley only sold 3 of each!
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-11-2008, 12:16 PM   #22
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,484
Default

I can get a 3 grand donor 883 and I could make a kick ass XR street tracker for less than ten grand, and it wouldn't look like anything else on the street. I have kicked the idea around a bunch of times.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:20 PM   #23
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I can get a 3 grand donor 883 and I could make a kick ass XR street tracker for less than ten grand, and it wouldn't look like anything else on the street. I have kicked the idea around a bunch of times.
Well friggin hurry up and do it. Just make sure the hand grips are put on properly.

I'll be back from DC tomorrow. Make sure it's ready to ride by the weekend.
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 04:20 PM   #24
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,484
Default

You comin here Buz? I put industrial strength grip glue on the Knuck!
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 06:44 PM   #25
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,913
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
You comin here Buz? I put industrial strength grip glue on the Knuck!
Won't make it to Chi town. I'm going to ride the Geezer to Colorado in a few weeks and a buddy from MN is going to meet me there and we'll tour the Rockies.

Gotta pollute the environment before it's illegal!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 06:14 AM   #26
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default Better make sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Won't make it to Chi town. I'm going to ride the Geezer to Colorado in a few weeks and a buddy from MN is going to meet me there and we'll tour the Rockies.

Gotta pollute the environment before it's illegal!
you're running drag pipes, you'll need the extra HP in the higher elevations......
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:06 PM   #27
anrajala
Founding Member
 
anrajala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,490
Default

This could possibly be sold only to drag ass yahoos of Yurop. American public is far too sophisticated for this kind of a bike.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:06 PM   #28
newagetwotone
Registered Member
 
newagetwotone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,302
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
This could possibly be sold only to drag ass yahoos of Yurop. American public is far too sophisticated for this kind of a bike.

- cruiz-euro
Let me clean out my ears, What?
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 05:43 PM   #29
sfcdjevans
Registered Member
 
sfcdjevans's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: 43.47N-76.48W
Posts: 956
Default From their mouth...

MCN Embed Player 2

Non adjustable forks...
__________________
3425 miles from Reading, UK
Why their heads on a pike of course. If I thought it would do any good.

Last edited by sfcdjevans : 07-18-2008 at 05:45 PM.
sfcdjevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off