Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 06-02-2008, 05:30 AM   #1
SixString_Blues
Registered Member

Default Joy of living around people...

...stupid people.

I woke up this morning and was immediately ticked off. I live in an apartment, which unfortunately means I have to live around other people, stupid people.....with pets even.

I've been keeping my motorcycle at my dad's house in the garage. But, I recently decided to just keep it on my porch here at home. This morning I go out to get the paper and notice a puddle under my bike. I investigated only to find that some moron had let their dog piss on some of the chrome on my bike.

What kind of idiot lets their stinking dog piss on somebodies bike? It's obvious that I try to take care of my bike. It's covered, clean...ect. This person had to have just stood there and let the dog go to town on my chrome. When I find out who's doing it.........I'm going to take a nice, hot, long beer tinkle on their doorstep. Maybe even their door knob.
SixString_Blues is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-02-2008, 06:08 AM   #2
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Welcome to the wonderful world of motorcycle ownership! Maybe they felt the bike should be in a parking space and not on the porch. I'm not trying to defend clearly insulting behavior but cause and effect ya' know?

You have to remember not everyone likes your bike as much as you do......

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:18 AM   #3
SixString_Blues
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Welcome to the wonderful world of motorcycle ownership! Maybe they felt the bike should be in a parking space and not on the porch. I'm not trying to defend clearly insulting behavior but cause and effect ya' know?

You have to remember not everyone likes your bike as much as you do......
I get where you're coming from. On the other hand, I don't like the POS civic that sits right outside in my space every day either, but I don't go and poop on the hood. lol The way my apt. building is set up I have my own porch area that is completely blocked off of anyone elses. So, it's not like it's even in the way......or even in view most of the time.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:59 AM   #4
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixString_Blues View Post
I get where you're coming from. On the other hand, I don't like the POS civic that sits right outside in my space every day either, but I don't go and poop on the hood. lol The way my apt. building is set up I have my own porch area that is completely blocked off of anyone elses. So, it's not like it's even in the way......or even in view most of the time.
Let me tell you a little story about an Art Director I worked with several years ago.

You see, he was dating a Stripper.
He broke up with The Stripper.
The Stripper was unhappy with this.
So, she shoved horse manure under every car door handle of his four door beemer.

The end.

Take from this what you want.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 08:27 AM   #5
sachiwilson
Women Riders Moderator

This is why you should ride your bike! It's harder for the darn dogs to hit a moving target.

Sarnali: "what could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer????"
sachiwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 09:02 AM   #6
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

JUST IN TIME FOR SUMMER: KLAZY KEN P-LMINATOR CHROME CLEANA & NEIGHBOR PISSOFF KIT!! $199.99 YOU GET:

12oz bottle PPNUTRILATOR fomula
24 ea. Scrubby Bubby PP Pads
1 8oz bottle Tire Black (cover nasty stain on tire)
6 ea. Vomitanic Vomit Stink Bombs w/ Remote Activation
3 lbs. BirdBlow Avian Diarrhea in E-Z Dispenser Kit
1 DVD: "Fu
(Kit not sold in OR, VA, WI, or IL. No warranty is expressed or implied. Klazy Ken not liable for kit contents or results!)
Old 06-02-2008, 09:56 AM   #7
bbtowns
Founding Member

I once went and parked my bike at a friend's house out in rural OR. The chickens apparently liked picking the dried bugs off the fairing, not only did they chip my paint like 50 times, but actually roosted on the handle bar cross and crapped on my ignition. No respect I tell ya, no respect.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:57 AM   #8
SixString_Blues
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbtowns View Post
I once went and parked my bike at a friend's house out in rural OR. The chickens apparently liked picking the dried bugs off the fairing, not only did they chip my paint like 50 times, but actually roosted on the handle bar cross and crapped on my ignition. No respect I tell ya, no respect.
I'd have been eating chicken for the next few days.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:25 AM   #9
LadyFutureRider
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixString_Blues View Post
...stupid people.

I woke up this morning and was immediately ticked off. I live in an apartment, which unfortunately means I have to live around other people, stupid people.....with pets even.

I've been keeping my motorcycle at my dad's house in the garage. But, I recently decided to just keep it on my porch here at home. This morning I go out to get the paper and notice a puddle under my bike. I investigated only to find that some moron had let their dog piss on some of the chrome on my bike.

What kind of idiot lets their stinking dog piss on somebodies bike? It's obvious that I try to take care of my bike. It's covered, clean...ect. This person had to have just stood there and let the dog go to town on my chrome. When I find out who's doing it.........I'm going to take a nice, hot, long beer tinkle on their doorstep. Maybe even their door knob.
I have to tell you that when I lived at my apartment complex, I wanted to THANK the people that put their bikes on their porches! That frees up parking spaces... not to say they're not entitled, but I also saw a motorcycle parked diagonally thru two spots, so... give and take I guess.

Sorry about the little pisser. How big was the puddle? You can start determining whodunit judging by the size of the piddle and observing the size of your surrounding neighborhood dogs. Also take note of which idiots let their dogs run around an apartment complex leash-less (also against the law in most states, as far as I know...)
"I have always been impressed by the fact that there are a surprising number of individuals who never use their minds if they can avoid it, and an equal number who do use their minds, but in an amazingly stupid way."

"Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you."

--Carl Jung
LadyFutureRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:06 PM   #10
SixString_Blues
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFutureRider View Post
I have to tell you that when I lived at my apartment complex, I wanted to THANK the people that put their bikes on their porches! That frees up parking spaces... not to say they're not entitled, but I also saw a motorcycle parked diagonally thru two spots, so... give and take I guess.

Sorry about the little pisser. How big was the puddle? You can start determining whodunit judging by the size of the piddle and observing the size of your surrounding neighborhood dogs. Also take note of which idiots let their dogs run around an apartment complex leash-less (also against the law in most states, as far as I know...)
Yeah, I know what you mean about parking. Except in my case there always no parking spots left near my unit. They are usually filled by people who don't even live in the complex. You know, friends of friends type deal. I'm actually parking the bike on my porch for its safety. I have my ideas of which "neighbor" is allowing the dog to do such things. I will now go into spy mode and get proof positive. hehe