Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Selling a custom bike... (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/8282-selling-custom-bike.html)

anrajala 05-30-2008 12:22 PM

The best way to custom any bike is to glue on some beer bottle caps. Generally it is not considered to be too girly.

- cruiz-euro

sachiwilson 05-30-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 186104)
People don't see when they aren't looking Sachi. Bright colors never helped some dope that is texting his girlfriend while driving.

Utterly true. I watch for those idiots, belive me.

LadyFutureRider 06-02-2008 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anrajala (Post 186105)
The best way to custom any bike is to glue on some beer bottle caps. Generally it is not considered to be too girly.

- cruiz-euro

Oh good. I was perusing my friendly neighborhood Goodwill the other day and I saw that I could buy a giant ziploc bag full of beer bottle caps for $2.00. I thought "What would I ever do with all of those??"...

Now I know.

The_AirHawk 06-02-2008 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LadyFutureRider (Post 186228)
Oh good. I was perusing my friendly neighborhood Goodwill the other day and I saw that I could buy a giant ziploc bag full of beer bottle caps for $2.00. I thought "What would I ever do with all of those??"...

Now I know.


It's hard to pass-up a Good Deal though, ain't it?

LadyFutureRider 06-02-2008 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 186237)
It's hard to pass-up a Good Deal though, ain't it?

Extremely.


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:54 PM.