Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 05-27-2008, 05:16 PM   #11
yodacupcake
Registered Member

$9.28? Is there any reason your not rioting?! The sad part is I could easily see our prices going to that, especially the taxes. Its amazing what we put up with now. We just take it and take it, I guess its all the political correctness - everyone is afraid to have an opinion or speak up. That and we care more about American Idol than our own government. :/

We deserve what we've got.
yodacupcake is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-27-2008, 07:29 PM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Worse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodacupcake View Post
$9.28? Is there any reason your not rioting?! The sad part is I could easily see our prices going to that, especially the taxes. Its amazing what we put up with now. We just take it and take it, I guess its all the political correctness - everyone is afraid to have an opinion or speak up. That and we care more about American Idol than our own government. :/

We deserve what we've got.
We're supposed to be thankful about high prices because human beings are all so evil and we deserve to be oppressed. What would the world be like if there weren't the superior elitists to tell us all how to live?
Old 05-28-2008, 10:34 AM   #13
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

RE: your tag line....I hope Teddy's latest malady doesn't impact his swimming lessons........

I know I know, someone had to say it.....

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote