Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 06-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #51
spinkick
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
YOU and Eleven-other people in the USA actually use these bikes for what they were built to do. We're makin' fun of the remaining 672,563 Literbike-owners that can't even spell "Trackday". Nor would they know what to do with that extra 3000rpm and the missing HP were it to be given-back to them.

I'm sorry, but it's painfully obvious Honda doesn't really give a shyte you have this problem. Perhaps next time, a ZX10-R would be in order?

If you keep raising a stink, you'll never get a decent price for the bike when you decide to ditch it; - it'll be all-over the 'Net that these are "inferior" bikes and no self-disrespecting Squidboy would be caught DEAD astraddle one................

Not everyone on a rocket is a squid. Have you ever heard of track days? There are quite a bit of people who would rathar hit the track than hit your easy rider rodeos to look at the fat hogs, and also the cruiser bikes.

The fact is, the bike has less horsepower for no other reason other than regulation. Not safety, not reliability, nothing else.
spinkick is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-04-2008, 04:34 PM   #52
spinkick
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Maybe he is going out to test as we speak. The whole subject is a bad joke.

Spoken like a true cruiser dude. Some people care about performance. If you ride a harley you obviously dont. Why are you in this thread? Obviously you have nothing constructive to say. a mod, no less....
Old 06-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #53
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Now you've ruined my entire week. A Duck won't make it to 180 as fast as the I-4s? Horrors! What am I gonna do now?
Take up golf?

Move to Cleveland?

Tie your pants around your head and run through the neighborhood shouting "I'M THE DESMO QUEEN, I'M THE DESMO QUEEN, LOVE MEEEEE?"

I'm just thinking out loud here. '
Old 06-04-2008, 04:35 PM   #54
spinkick
Registered Member

Look guys, I'm not trolling but most of the folks in here would rather spout opinion about how much power a person needs rathar than discuss the topic. If you don't have anything constructive to say, why are you here, besides to inflate your post count?
Old 06-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #55
spinkick
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Now you've ruined my entire week. A Duck won't make it to 180 as fast as the I-4s? Horrors! What am I gonna do now?
These are performance bikes. Things like that actually matter to folks who require performance. I know it would be much more relevant for you if the review compared how much chrome was on the bike per inch or how many leather tassles it has.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:40 PM   #56
spinkick
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Take up golf?

Move to Cleveland?

Tie your pants around your head and run through the neighborhood shouting "I'M THE DESMO QUEEN, I'M THE DESMO QUEEN, LOVE MEEEEE?"

I'm just thinking out loud here. '
LOL thats pretty funny
Old 06-04-2008, 04:41 PM   #57
spinkick
Registered Member

Anyhow, we have our answer from Honda. Nothing more to discuss I guess.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:41 PM   #58
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinkick View Post
Look guys, I'm not trolling but most of the folks in here would rather spout opinion about how much power a person needs rathar than discuss the topic. If you don't have anything constructive to say, why are you here, besides to inflate your post count?
Spinkick, you might turn out to be an interesting poster, but you might want to hang around and get to know the gang a little better before you start stereotyping. So far, everything you;ve said about the other people couldn't be more wrong. Chill out, have a beer, eat a pill or something.
Old 06-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #59
spinkick
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Spinkick, you might turn out to be an interesting poster, but you might want to hang around and get to know the gang a little better before you start stereotyping. So far, everything you;ve said about the other people couldn't be more wrong. Chill out, have a beer, eat a pill or something.
I can tell everyone is friends here, I get that clicky feeling.. but honestly has anyone said anything constructive besides "he will kill himself" or "dont complain too much, you dont want all the squids to hear".

I mean, throw me a bone here. I'm friendly as the next guy but most folks here would rather make digs.

Ill go take my pill and watch this thread blow up when they read all my replies. Lol
Old 06-04-2008, 05:16 PM   #60
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinkick View Post
but honestly has anyone said anything constructive besides "he will kill himself" or "dont complain too much, you dont want all the squids to hear".
I have to say constructive and accurate stuff at work. This is where I come to act stupid and have fun. In fact, I have my pants tied around my head right now...