Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 05-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #21
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Right you ****...this is a clear violation of the no drug related postings rule. This is a family site and you **** 'n well better remember that. Any more talk of "Red Bull" or "caffine" will get you kicked to the **** 'n curb,

got it?........Super Mod my mother **** 'n ass.......

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #22
Cheesebeast
Registered Member

Gulp.

Big Gulp! 32 ounces of ca..

Do I have to wear the dreaded scarlet "C" on my jacket now?
Cheesebeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:29 PM   #23
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Don't stop now. Tell us more before the boredom has us tearing each other to pieces.
well remember the bleach incident? (Check the premium members lounge) Well we were out cleaning her car out and there are a kids across the street throwing rocks and one of them nails my fiances car, she flipped and just yells some obscenities without looking at who hit her car. The mother came out and yelled and screamed, guy from the bleach incident came out and incited it just after my fiance apologized and pushed it to escalate to the point that this girl attacked her, like high school cat fight style scratch and slap, she slapped my fiance and she just stared at her and when she went to hit her again my fiance moved and punched her full force in the side of her head and then some other women came after her and tried the same thing, she punched her in the side of the head to. She hit them both hard enough to knock them down to the pavement, hard. They got up and went after her again and so she punched them both again, one in the guy one in the side of the ribs and once again, they both end up on the ground.

The bleach guy stopped them from fighting and yelled at me for not stopping them. Well i dont get involved for a number of reasons, for one its not my battle and secondly shes not some weaking and knows how to fight, shes a formidable force against me and I'm 6'2 220lbs (we rough house once in a while, scares the roommate.) So the cops came, we had an unbiased witness down the street and the "Bleach guy" who told the other women, in front of us, that he would lie for them and say my fiance attacked them. So my fiance and the other girls are all being charged with "Simple assault mutual consent" which from what i read is a max of 12 months jail time or, more likely, probation.

Actually, Sachi, any advise?

We're going to be moving a half an hour away to one of her mothers houses to get the hell out of here, i can't take this ghetto anymore. We started packing today, told the leasing company we were breaking our lease early by two months and i expect them to keep our deposit (which is equal to a months rent) so I'm pretty sure he won't cause any trouble. The house needs some work but we can start working on it now while we move random crap over there and we were only plannin on staying till late fall anyways.

Drama sucks, I don't know how people deal with this crap. Personally I just hope i get an interview for one of the jobs i applied for. IT and sale manager jobs, GAH, I have a degree in photography! Oh well at least i wouldn't be selling Avon.

That off topic enough for you? and yea, that really did happen last night, shes all scratched up.
newagetwotone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:46 PM   #24
sachiwilson
Women Riders Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetwotone View Post
Actually, Sachi, any advise?
Yeah. Get local counsel. And assuming you do, DON"T SAY A DAM*ED THING, NO MATTER WHAT, WITHOUT ADVICE FROM LOCAL COUNSEL.

Sarnali: "what could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer????"
sachiwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:26 PM   #25
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Awesome, we have a couple family friends that are more than willing to represent us and both of our parents (were both 22) have gotten funds together to pay for a lawyer otherwise. I'm not talking to anyone that comes and bugs me. I wanted to get a copy of the police report but was told I had to wait.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #26
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

You know, Avon has some exciting new products for the next sales campaign. This could be the opportunity of a lifetime to get in on the ground floor of the exciting and dynamic field of door to door cosmetics sales.......

Why don't we just send you a dozen books as part of an attractive starter kit that you can distribute amongst your friends and neighbors, I think you'll be pleased and surprised at the overwhelmingly positive response you'll receive !

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:10 PM   #27
sachiwilson
Women Riders Moderator

I thought Avon made tires?

Sarnali: "what could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer????"
Old 05-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #28
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachiwilson View Post
I thought Avon made tires?
No, Avon makes Tyres............
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:24 PM   #29
sachiwilson
Women Riders Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
No, Avon makes Tyres............
D'oh! How silly of me to forget.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #30
newagetwotone
Registered Member

Actually Avon... well nevermind. I was looking at positions with them in management and cooperate work, I was a teen rep (they had a teen boys line) and more importantly it pays well.

Hey why not? free car, benefits out the yingyang and 3 times what I'm making now.