Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Insurance? (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/7099-insurance.html)

bbtowns 01-17-2008 12:32 PM

Just thought I'd add that I've had great luck with Dairyland. 6 bikes insured, the most expensive is $56 a year (amazingly a Ducati ST4s costs no more than my KLR, of course it stops in 1/2 the distance). That's of course for liability only. That's also for rural OR., so you So Cal guys are gonna cost more.

acecycleins 01-18-2008 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 177138)
I'm in. Where do I send you the info?

email acemocycle@yahoo.com or toll free fax 877-882-3254.
Make sure I have your license number in you dec page and a phone number. I may call with a question or two. The quote will be direct from the underwriting company, because you probably don't live in the Southeast (where I'm licensed). Just let me know when you send it so I can start the timer> Kirk

longride 01-18-2008 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecycleins (Post 177236)
email acemocycle@yahoo.com or toll free fax 877-882-3254.
Make sure I have your license number in you dec page and a phone number. I may call with a question or two. The quote will be direct from the underwriting company, because you probably don't live in the Southeast (where I'm licensed). Just let me know when you send it so I can start the timer> Kirk

This may be a dumb question, but what is a 'dec page'? :-D

acecycleins 01-18-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 177237)
This may be a dumb question, but what is a 'dec page'? :-D

declarations page- it tells you what your paying for in you policy.

longride 01-18-2008 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acecycleins (Post 177238)
declarations page- it tells you what your paying for in you policy.

Cool. I will find the info.

sarnali2 01-18-2008 12:04 PM

My insurance agent is a total hottie, classic 40 something in good shape, well dressed, confident, smells just right....when I sit there I have impure thoughts just like Jimmy Carter....

I have no idea what they charge me.....

seruzawa 01-18-2008 12:20 PM

Funny how...

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 177246)
My insurance agent is a total hottie, classic 40 something in good shape, well dressed, confident, smells just right....when I sit there I have impure thoughts just like Jimmy Carter....

.... that works. you go in, minding your own business, looking for a simple comprehensive policy for your bike. You agent walks in dressed like CZJ in "Intolerable Cruelty". When the mist clears you discover yourself on the sidewalk holding not only a bike policy, but an annuity agreement, a 10 million umbrella policy and whole life. Well done!

Kenneth_Moore 01-18-2008 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 177246)

Please PM me her name and contact information.

(Just kidding Kirk! Next payday, I swear!!!)

dherrera999 01-19-2008 01:18 PM

Motorcycle Insurance