Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   Look A Like. (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/6863-look-like.html)

Fenton 12-10-2007 03:26 PM

No he's not making friends. I was accused of "stalking" him by a couple of members after just 2 or 3 jabs. I backed off and noticed everyone else was calling him an idiot.

Hey LR, I've got Buzz on your HD as my screen saver(where is the yea right smilie?) Nice bike btw.

longride 12-11-2007 04:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenton (Post 174867)
No he's not making friends. I was accused of "stalking" him by a couple of members after just 2 or 3 jabs. I backed off and noticed everyone else was calling him an idiot.

Hey LR, I've got Buzz on your HD as my screen saver(where is the yea right smilie?) Nice bike btw.

The Buz man couldn't get enough of that Knuck. We had a bit of fun that day. We tried to get down to Joliet prison to take a few shots of him, but road construction killed that idea. Buz was rockin and rollin on that thing. If you are ever down Chicago way, make sure you stop in! :-D

Buzglyd 12-11-2007 06:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 174882)
The Buz man couldn't get enough of that Knuck. We had a bit of fun that day. We tried to get down to Joliet prison to take a few shots of him, but road construction killed that idea. Buz was rockin and rollin on that thing. If you are ever down Chicago way, make sure you stop in! :-D

Just remember, I raised the bar for what is cool in Chicago. It'll be a mighty leap for you to get over it.

longride 12-11-2007 07:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 174887)
Just remember, I raised the bar for what is cool in Chicago. It'll be a mighty leap for you to get over it.

Yeah, but I always lower the bar for cool. It will take a mighty limbo for you to get under it. :-D

Buzglyd 12-11-2007 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 174890)
Yeah, but I always lower the bar for cool. It will take a mighty limbo for you to get under it. :-D

Taking the service manuals out from under your pillow would be a good start. :p

Fenton 12-11-2007 07:16 AM

LR, I don't see Chicago in the near future unless global warming kicks in soon. I've spent a week a year for the past 17 years at the Palmer House. Job change will have me missing that this year.

longride 12-11-2007 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 174892)
Taking the service manuals out from under your pillow would be a good start. :p

Nothing wrong with a little light reading before bed!

longride 12-11-2007 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fenton (Post 174893)
LR, I don't see Chicago in the near future unless global warming kicks in soon. I've spent a week a year for the past 17 years at the Palmer House. Job change will have me missing that this year.

Too bad man. I know the Buz Man will be back. He just can't get enough of this place. Too bad we are under an inch of ice right now, but that shouldn't be a problem after they salt the streets and it gets to like 10 degrees! :eek: And here my new Bandito sits and waits for the day I can actually ride it.

Buzglyd 12-11-2007 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by longride (Post 174899)
Too bad man. I know the Buz Man will be back. He just can't get enough of this place. Too bad we are under an inch of ice right now, but that shouldn't be a problem after they salt the streets and it gets to like 10 degrees! :eek: And here my new Bandito sits and waits for the day I can actually ride it.

Just ship that thing out here. I'll clear a little garage space for ya. You can bike-sit while I'm in Greece.

longride 12-11-2007 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzglyd (Post 174901)
Just ship that thing out here. I'll clear a little garage space for ya. You can bike-sit while I'm in Greece.

If I showed up, your neighbors would hate you for the rest of your life! ;)