Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2007, 06:20 AM   #221
vermicious
Registered Member
 
vermicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
You need a dose of fairy dust so you can have a perpetual smile.
Don't do it man, he told me where he keeps the pouch.
vermicious is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2007, 08:31 AM   #222
The_AirHawk
Founding Member
 
The_AirHawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Leanin' Tower O' P-P-P-P-POWAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Posts: 11,491
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
You need a dose of fairy dust so you can have a perpetual smile.
Once one starts down the path of snorting pixiedust, forever will it dominate their Destiny (and Destiny's Child as well!)
__________________
Parfois, on fait pas semblant
Sometimes, it's not pretend
Oderint Dum Metuant
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 12:13 PM   #223
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
>racist and derogatory rhetoric like "Jap bike"

Is "jap" racist and derogatory? I thought "yellow **** troatcutting scumbags **** motherfuggers *****s" would be racist and derogatory. Did I mention ass-bandits?

- cruiz-euro


A lot of Japanese consider it to be racist or derogatory given it's historical connotations. Same as them calling us gaijin, not rude but not polite either
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...

Last edited by sarnali2 : 12-09-2007 at 12:20 PM.
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2007, 01:23 PM   #224
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default Heh heh heh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
A lot of Japanese consider it to be racist or derogatory given it's historical connotations. Same as them calling us gaijin, not rude but not polite either
The Japanese complaining about ANYONE ELSE being racist towards them. Heh heh. That's a good one. Visit Japan. There are establishments that post signs that say: "No Foreigners Allowed". Except they don't use the word "foreigner". The still use "barbarian". Yeah. Barbarians. Like at Nanking.

The Japanese recently removed all mention of their atrocities in WWII from their school curriculum. Looks like history just keeps repeating itself.

Maybe I'll fly over and pixie dust the whole country. First I have to get the pouch back from vermicious.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:42 AM   #225
pplassm
Founding Member
 
pplassm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
>racist and derogatory rhetoric like "Jap bike"

Is "jap" racist and derogatory? I thought "yellow **** troatcutting scumbags **** motherfuggers *****s" would be racist and derogatory. Did I mention ass-bandits?

- cruiz-euro
You forgot "slope", "gook", "slant-eyed devil", and "yellow peril" (LOL).

PP
Your resident Jap
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 05:48 AM   #226
pplassm
Founding Member
 
pplassm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 3,875
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
The Japanese complaining about ANYONE ELSE being racist towards them. Heh heh. That's a good one. Visit Japan. There are establishments that post signs that say: "No Foreigners Allowed". Except they don't use the word "foreigner". The still use "barbarian". Yeah. Barbarians. Like at Nanking.

The Japanese recently removed all mention of their atrocities in WWII from their school curriculum. Looks like history just keeps repeating itself.

Maybe I'll fly over and pixie dust the whole country. First I have to get the pouch back from vermicious.
You got a point there. My mom doesn't have much good to say about the Koreans, Chinese, Phillipinos, Samoans, Mongols, Russians, Africans, Jews, Arabs, or Hispanics.

It's big fun at family gatherings to hand her some vodka and just let'er rip.
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:44 AM   #227
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a really, really, really old farmhouse
Posts: 4,369
Default

Ah! Quality family time. Nothing says "Holidays" like a racially fueled rant from a relative.

"Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f*cking Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of @ssholes this side of the nuthouse."
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:00 AM   #228
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Well two wrongs don't make a right, three lefts do but that's beside the point. I just think it's low brow to make derogatory comments based on ethnicity or country of origin. Of course being born a Brit. I'm already naturally superior anyway so I can afford to be magnanamous towards all you "little people" and your wog friends...
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 08:51 AM   #229
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default For once you're right....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Well two wrongs don't make a right, three lefts do but that's beside the point. I just think it's low brow to make derogatory comments based on ethnicity or country of origin.
.... you pommy b@stard.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 09:31 AM   #230
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

At least you know your place cricket...
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off