Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 12-06-2007, 10:51 AM   #191
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallace666 View Post
Go back and look at where I came into this thread. I posted an actual ride report, seat time on both the Raider and Roadliner. Honestly posted the good, and what I felt was bad about the Raider and it's fat tire handling. You, as usual posted a smart a** reply, then it began.
I went back there and found it. Do you mean the one that ended like this:

"I guess I'm just not an elitist anymore, I'm a Lone Wolf against the norm and what society says I have to ride. I won't conform to the Man's way, I'll ride a Yamaha Roadliner soon.............F*k all you sell out HD guys, your like a flock of sheep! baaah baaah

Later,

g"

Yep, sounds like an innocent ride report to me. Of course there was all kinds of other BS in there that I didn't bother copying. So you are saying that I supposedly started all this. I guess in some parallel universe that you live in, that might be the case. I still think you are just some moron troll looking for some attention. I doubt you really ride anything. All the Ha Ha's and Ho Ho's pretty much prove my point.<!-- / message -->

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 12-06-2007, 11:06 AM   #192
sachiwilson
Women Riders Moderator

Wallace. Sarcasm and "bashing" is the nature of this forum. The Usual Suspects here are snarky, sarcastic, and rude, no matter what the subject is. There is no use complaining about it; either roll with it or don't post.

Sarnali: "what could be more useless than arguing with a deaf female lawyer????"
sachiwilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:06 AM   #193
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Basically I posted ride reports, so far no one asked me any question, technical based or any other about any actual bike. Pretty shallow list dominated by a few shallow people. Still fun though, nice for a visit once in awhile.

I'll say it again, I like all bikes, I just played the devil's advocate to offset the anti-Jap bike rhetoric.

The only one using racist and derogatory rhetoric like "Jap bike" here is you Waldo and as far as wanting your "ride reports", what makes you think I value your opinion enough to care what you think? The only thing you've shown so far is that you like to cause trouble and run your mouth.

As I said earlier, we all own Japanese bikes as well as Harleys or Ducati', BMW etc, we're well aware of what they can do and we're well aware of the history behind Japanese cruisers, the fact that you like a particular bike doesn't mean I have to. As I've said for the umteenth time, if you like them go buy one, I don't care..really

Gluge, Harleys response to the British bikes in the 50's and 60's was not to copy them, but to come out with the K model which evolved into the Sportster to compete with them. Interestingly enough it was Indian who came out with a verticle twin to compete with the Brits and we all know how they wound up...

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:09 AM   #194
wallace666
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I went back there and found it. Do you mean the one that ended like this:

"I guess I'm just not an elitist anymore, I'm a Lone Wolf against the norm and what society says I have to ride. I won't conform to the Man's way, I'll ride a Yamaha Roadliner soon.............F*k all you sell out HD guys, your like a flock of sheep! baaah baaah

Later,

g"

Yep, sounds like an innocent ride report to me. Of course there was all kinds of other BS in there that I didn't bother copying. So you are saying that I supposedly started all this. I guess in some parallel universe that you live in, that might be the case. I still think you are just some moron troll looking for some attention. I doubt you really ride anything. All the Ha Ha's and Ho Ho's pretty much prove my point.<!-- / message -->
Haha! That sir was meant as a joke, straight up plain and simple. It was a parody on the advertising of the "outlaw dream". You really are uptight, sensitive and bitter.

p.s. All the above joking will probably throw you into a fit of rage, eh?
wallace666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:19 AM   #195
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Haha! That sir was meant as a joke, straight up plain and simple. It was a parody on the advertising of the "outlaw dream". You really are uptight, sensitive and bitter.

p.s. All the above joking will probably throw you into a fit of rage, eh?
So how many times you going to use the same joke that was stupid the first time? Yeah, I'm in a fit of rage because some anonymous idiot that doesn't ride comes here and trolls the board. God knows we've never seen the likes of you here before. The funniest part(and it seems nobody let you in on the joke) is that you actually think you are both unique and humerous.......or is that the sad part?
Old 12-06-2007, 11:25 AM   #196
wallace666
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
The only one using racist and derogatory rhetoric like "Jap bike" here is you Waldo and as far as wanting your "ride reports", what makes you think I value your opinion enough to care what you think? The only thing you've shown so far is that you like to cause trouble and run your mouth.

As I said earlier, we all own Japanese bikes as well as Harleys or Ducati', BMW etc, we're well aware of what they can do and we're well aware of the history behind Japanese cruisers, the fact that you like a particular bike doesn't mean I have to. As I've said for the umteenth time, if you like them go buy one, I don't care..really

Gluge, Harleys response to the British bikes in the 50's and 60's was not to copy them, but to come out with the K model which evolved into the Sportster to compete with them. Interestingly enough it was Indian who came out with a verticle twin to compete with the Brits and we all know how they wound up...
Nah, this conversation doesn't bother me, I spend most of my time typing and laughing at what's going on here. It's just a forum of strangers on the internet. If you look at my first post, and what was going on before that, the b.s. was already underway. Then go to the Raider thread, look at it's content, carbon copy of this thread, same ol. So, as I respond to the "same ol", it's in the context of what goes on here, as you say. I pay to come here, if you guys were talking technical, I would be on that track, and have tried that, but since this is a place for mostly shyt flinging, so be it. I don't make the rules or set the tone.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:36 AM   #197
vermicious
Registered Member

Quote:
How you like that, see it can be spun to the 10's, now I'm accusing you of prejudice and racism............Amusing.
Not remotely. Juvenile and pointless but not at all amusing.
vermicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 11:52 AM   #198
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachiwilson View Post
Wallace. Sarcasm and "bashing" is the nature of this forum. The Usual Suspects here are snarky, sarcastic, and rude, no matter what the subject is. There is no use complaining about it; either roll with it or don't post.
You forgot mean, ugly, and nasty for me, but I'll let you pass.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:56 AM   #199
wallace666
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
So how many times you going to use the same joke that was stupid the first time? Yeah, I'm in a fit of rage because some anonymous idiot that doesn't ride comes here and trolls the board. God knows we've never seen the likes of you here before. The funniest part(and it seems nobody let you in on the joke) is that you actually think you are both unique and humerous.......or is that the sad part?
My god shortride, you and salmonella are positively throwing a hissy fit! Tell me, is this your turf, do you own the place?? If I pay membership, my participation isn't trolling. That's more a term for the yahoo groups and other free sites. If it'll make you two feel better, I plan on being more involved here on all forum threads. I'm developing a new found interest, I've been neglecting this site for too long. I look forward to seeing you on all threads, regardless of subject of the thread.

I also notice your tactic of saying anyone that identifies you as a d*ck, that they don't ride. You really are a punk by nature, it shows big here. You were also bragging about "flushing" a member out of here. Are you getting a picture of why I'm playing a bit?? I pay to be here, so use your game on somebody else, or get used to talking with me about this drivvel. I'd rather talk about bikes, you know horsepower, brakes and such.

So, get used to me.................I've been a member for years and will continue to be(for years).
Old 12-06-2007, 12:01 PM   #200
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
My god shortride, you and salmonella are positively throwing a hissy fit! Tell me, is this your turf, do you own the place?? If I pay membership, my participation isn't trolling. That's more a term for the yahoo groups and other free sites. If it'll make you two feel better, I plan on being more involved here on all forum threads. I'm developing a new found interest, I've been neglecting this site for too long. I look forward to seeing you on all threads, regardless of subject of the thread.

I also notice your tactic of saying anyone that identifies you as a d*ck, that they don't ride. You really are a punk by nature, it shows big here. You were also bragging about "flushing" a member out of here. Are you getting a picture of why I'm playing a bit?? I pay to be here, so use your game on somebody else, or get used to talking with me about this drivvel. I'd rather talk about bikes, you know horsepower, brakes and such.

So, get used to me.................I've been a member for years and will continue to be(for years).
So you are posting here just to get a rise out of people here? Is that what you are doing? Been a member here for years? I just saw that you just joined in June of this year. So you are from California huh? Are you sure about that? Just want to see if there are any more lies you are willing to tell.

Last edited by longride : 12-06-2007 at 12:09 PM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote