Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2007, 12:27 PM   #31
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
I can't surf to youtube from here but just go to youtube and search for "hipster olympics".

That's pretty good, Seattles full of them assholes
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2007, 12:44 PM   #32
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default I would certainly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
Some of us poli sci majors go into fleecing!
... expect a poli sci major like you to become an evil fleecing collections thug. Gotta pay back all those loans you fleeced for your degree. I remember the way you fleeced that poor bar maid back out of the tip before it even hit the table. I'll bet longride has even worse fleecing atrocity stories than what I saw.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:14 PM   #33
Buzglyd
Founding Member
 
Buzglyd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Posts: 10,904
Default Loans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
... expect a poli sci major like you to become an evil fleecing collections thug. Gotta pay back all those loans you fleeced for your degree. I remember the way you fleeced that poor bar maid back out of the tip before it even hit the table. I'll bet longride has even worse fleecing atrocity stories than what I saw.
Loans? I fleeced SDSU out of its tuition money.

I don't owe people. People owe me. Remember?
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:29 PM   #34
vermicious
Registered Member
 
vermicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
I can't surf to youtube from here but just go to youtube and search for "hipster olympics".

Remember intellectuals loooove the masses. They only hate individuals... virtually all individuals actually. Just go to any coffee shop near a university and listen in. It would depress me except that I know that these idiots are going to go on with their degrees in psychology, political science and liberal arts to rewarding careers in food service.
I took the easy way out. Dropped out of highschool at sixteen, moved out on my 18th birthday and went to work as a janitor... no effete college snobbery for me!
vermicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:40 PM   #35
seruzawa
The Toad

 
seruzawa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: 8501 ft.
Posts: 17,461
Default Yeah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermicious View Post
I took the easy way out. Dropped out of highschool at sixteen, moved out on my 18th birthday and went to work as a janitor... no effete college snobbery for me!
... I notice that you are DEADLY with a yard blower.
__________________
"Make no mistake, Communism lost a big argument - one we know today as the 20th century."
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 05:46 PM   #36
vermicious
Registered Member
 
vermicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 553
Default

That's a weed-whacker son! Blowers is for beret wearin' fruit boys! Real men clear yard waste with GASOLINE!
vermicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off