Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #1
jrdale08
Registered Member

Default honda qa 50 website

Looking for some sites that would have information on the qa 50 hondas. I was on a site awhile back and now I cant find it again. Thanks
jrdale08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-31-2007, 07:25 PM   #3
jrdale08
Registered Member

Default website

I was on a website a few months ago that had some qa50 motorcycles. Some were for sale. Some of it was general discussion. Cant find it again. Thanks for your help. I live in North Dakota and recently bought a honda qa 50. runs good, in decent shape. Thinking of selling it. Do you know what they bring? Thanks Dominic
jrdale08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:03 PM   #4
seruzawa
The Toad

I couldn't give you an exact figure but I do know that there are a lot of retired old coots out there with a lot more money than brains driving around in RVs. They are mad for old Trail90s and such. I've seen a clapped out old Honda Trail 90 go for for $1000. No seat cover, burning oil... $1000. LOL!

You might try exploring some RV discussion groups. I hate those things. The RVs. Some biatch in a 40+ footer tried to nail me last week. Take one of those clowns for all he's worth, please. As a favor.

Last edited by seruzawa : 10-31-2007 at 08:05 PM.
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 07:35 AM   #5
pplassm
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdale08 View Post
I was on a website a few months ago that had some qa50 motorcycles. Some were for sale. Some of it was general discussion. Cant find it again. Thanks for your help. I live in North Dakota and recently bought a honda qa 50. runs good, in decent shape. Thinking of selling it. Do you know what they bring? Thanks Dominic
That's easy. Just check eBay for "completed auctions". That will tell you exactly what people are paying for them.
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote