Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-29-2007, 01:35 PM   #81
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Oh f*ck yeah, you can take 'im....

Hang on, Lemme grab a beer...you guys want one?

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-29-2007, 01:38 PM   #82
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post

Get some chips while you're out there, willya?
Old 10-29-2007, 02:22 PM   #83
seruzawa
The Toad

Default What do you mean....

... longride isn't really a knucklehead?
Old 10-29-2007, 02:23 PM   #84
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Hang in there. I'm just getting going. He is doing real good, isn't he.
Well, you have to admit - he does make more sense than Kay-Pee. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 02:29 PM   #85
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Cthulhu...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vermicious View Post
haha, I just noticed Seruzawa's new avatar... long live Cthulhu!
...is seeking a new postition. After all, what profession would be more fitting for Cthulhu?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cthulhu4Prez-preview-5.jpg (27.0 KB, 6 views)
Old 10-29-2007, 02:30 PM   #86
vermicious
Registered Member

haha, amen.
vermicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 02:37 AM   #87
anrajala
Founding Member

> You didn't answer any of my questions, as usual.

Aah longride, I am sorry you feel ignored and hurt. Its understandable. But we have a saying: “One buffoon asks more questions than ten wise men have time to answer”. Don’t take it personally but it certainly applies here.

And its not only questions, but also infantile opinions such as that V-Max is a cruiser. Or KPaul was just a talking head with no face (when everybody knows that talking head by definition has a head). You complain and you don’t show yours either? But I let all this pass.

If I was KPaul, I would keep on humiliating you in public to no end (V-Max is a cruiser, neener neener neener) as he used to do. It was quite amusing at times how he made you look like a complete nincompoop. I would never do such a thing.

My photo will appear together with my Fatso (which BTW I will keep at least to May -09 for tax reasons). Also I will prove the V-2 theory, just like I already proved HD copied their first engine from the French. Must have been quite a surprise for you to learn “the original” proved to be the copy of the cheese eating surrender monkeys, no? As you know I am always keen to help my friends with lesser knowledge.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:06 AM   #88
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
> You didn't answer any of my questions, as usual.

Aah longride, I am sorry you feel ignored and hurt. Its understandable. But we have a saying: “One buffoon asks more questions than ten wise men have time to answer”. Don’t take it personally but it certainly applies here.

And its not only questions, but also infantile opinions such as that V-Max is a cruiser. Or KPaul was just a talking head with no face (when everybody knows that talking head by definition has a head). You complain and you don’t show yours either? But I let all this pass.

If I was KPaul, I would keep on humiliating you in public to no end (V-Max is a cruiser, neener neener neener) as he used to do. It was quite amusing at times how he made you look like a complete nincompoop. I would never do such a thing.

My photo will appear together with my Fatso (which BTW I will keep at least to May -09 for tax reasons). Also I will prove the V-2 theory, just like I already proved HD copied their first engine from the French. Must have been quite a surprise for you to learn “the original” proved to be the copy of the cheese eating surrender monkeys, no? As you know I am always keen to help my friends with lesser knowledge.

- cruiz-euro
Yes, you are right again about the VMax. Click the link!
Fog City Hyper Optiks Light Reactive Anti-Fog Vs. Super-visor Feedback

IN case you can't read:

"Fear not intrepid reader! We've not been asleep, merely sleepy-eyed. MO has been keenly aware for a number of years as to just how important cruisers are as part of a regular motorcycle diet. As proof of such we've assembled, yet again, what we think is a good cross-section of bikes. To drill down a little further beyond the broad category of cruiser bikes, we focused our beam on what has recently become a sub-category called "power cruisers"

So MO says the VMax is a Power CRUISER? What was that buffoon saying again?? I guess they are all wrong too.LOL We all here had a riot with your French copy thing. Maybe you missed it. I guess you are good for something. We need someone to provide entertainment.
You are right. KPaul really made me look bad. So bad he got himself banned from the board permenently. For life. Not by me, mind you, but all the other mods and the administrator. I bet you didn't notice he tried to come back a few days ago and got banned again. Anyone that thinks that guy was here for any more than entertainment value says more about that person than anything ever could.
He was the perfect internet troll.
You and him have lots in common:
No pictures of you or your bike.
Not one post about a ride you took.
Nothing about your bike's mileage, modifications, problems....nothing.
No real knowledge of any subject related to motorcycling.
No contribution to the board except to yell "White" when the obvious answer is "Black".
Always congratulating yourself and declaring yourself the 'winner', as you did in the post again.
So we will all wait to see your picture and your bike, as we did with KPaul. I'll be waiting for you to prove me wrong with the V-Twin theory you have, just as I waited for KPaul to post up how I was always wrong. How long am I going to have to wait? Is there a statute of limitations on your stupidity? I never show my face? Well, since I wrote two product reviews for MO, two tour trip reports, and two Harley shootout tests along with doing an MO test with Sean, Buz, Martin Hackworth, and Fonzie, I'd say there are about 50 pictures of me right on this site. Maybe you need glasses. So post up your pics. Let's see who and what you are.

Last edited by longride : 10-30-2007 at 05:35 AM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:07 AM   #89
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post

Grab me one. He's going to post up his picture.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:32 AM   #90
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_AirHawk View Post
Well, you have to admit - he does make more sense than Kay-Pee. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
One question: Is it possible to have less sense than KP?