Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2007, 10:12 AM   #71
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
Hmmm... this is a good example why I generally try to avoid to get into an argument with a guy who signs his posts “I’m a knucklehead”. There is a good chance he is.

So as I wrote earlier about the three bikes “Not bad any of them really but what is a cruizer guy gonna buy” As I am always willing to help people with limited reading comprehension, let me fill you in with some background information about motorcycling:

1. Bandit or V-Max are not cruisers
2. HD is a cruiser
3. Someone who has signed for several years with a tagline “cruiz-euro” is likely to be a cruiser guy
4. Therefore given the choice of these three bikes “cruiz-euro” is likely to buy the HD
5. Especially if he expresses this in his posting
6. This is all very complicated so please free to consult your wife

Its understandable that a sentence “Not bad any of them really but what is a cruizer guy gonna buy” lead you immediately think of Bandit. I should be more clear next time.

Glad to be of help again,

- cruiz-euro
VMax is a power cruiser. You just picked a 'lame cruiser'. Sorry, but isn't being a 'Cruiser Guy' very similar to being a 'Harley Guy'? Instead of ignoring performance for the sake of a brand, you ignore performance for the sake of a style, right? So let me get this straight, because I'm not too smart. You can't for the life of you understand how someone can be brand specific and label them morons for their choice, but somehow your only choice for a motorcycle was because you had to have a 'cruiser', whatever the hell that is, and that is supposed to make perfect sense, right? Wouldn't being a 'cruiser guy' by your own admission be every bit as f&cking stupid as being a 'harley guy'? Actually, being a 'cruiser guy' is worse, because at least Harley makes more than cruisers. Hey Bozo, how about posting up a picture of you and your famous bike? Just like your other Bozo friend that left here, I like to see superior beings in the flesh.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-29-2007, 10:16 AM   #72
anrajala
Founding Member
 
anrajala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,490
Default

I would say Dabadoos

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:40 AM   #73
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
I would say Dabadoos

- cruiz-euro
Ok, I wrote that down. Now:

A Harley Davidson Fat Boy leaves Chicago at 14:00 CST traveling West at an average speed of 55mph. At 08:00 on the same day, a non brand-specific cruiser leaves Los Angeles traveling East at an average speed of 64mph. At what time will the neap tide reach it's peak in the Bay of Fundy?
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:52 AM   #74
anrajala
Founding Member
 
anrajala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,490
Default

> isn't being a 'Cruiser Guy' very similar to being a 'Harley Guy'?

All the hairdressers are ****s, but not all the ****s are hairdressers. If you follow up your argument you’d soon be asking why I should insist of buying a motorcycle in the first place, instead of, say, bicycle or bath tub (I think you should consult your wife again).

Lets suppose for a minute that shovelhead was a lousy bike (this is totally hypotethical of course) would you still buy it? Even if it had a badge that would make you pay more than clearly better other cruisers with better condition? If you did, would that be intelligent? Talking about bozos, interesting you should bring up your other bozo friend. In retrospect, whom do you think won most of the arguments, you or Kpaul?

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:12 AM   #75
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
> isn't being a 'Cruiser Guy' very similar to being a 'Harley Guy'?

All the hairdressers are ****s, but not all the ****s are hairdressers. If you follow up your argument you’d soon be asking why I should insist of buying a motorcycle in the first place, instead of, say, bicycle or bath tub (I think you should consult your wife again).

Lets suppose for a minute that shovelhead was a lousy bike (this is totally hypotethical of course) would you still buy it? Even if it had a badge that would make you pay more than clearly better other cruisers with better condition? If you did, would that be intelligent? Talking about bozos, interesting you should bring up your other bozo friend. In retrospect, whom do you think won most of the arguments, you or Kpaul?

- cruiz-euro
You didn't answer any of my questions, as usual. I'll give you a hint. Being a 'cruiser guy' is just a ignorant as being a 'brand guy'. Maybe more so. You didn't even post up that link to prove that Harley copied the French V-Twin. I'm still waiting for that one, along with waiting for a picture of you and your beloved FatBoy. KPaul is just like you. He declared himself the winner of every argument he was ever in, but somehow managed to remain anonymous the whole time. Just a talking head like you with no face and no bike. I don't decide who won, I just let others decide who is the moron and who isn't. I'm still here. He isn't. I guess that says it all. Lets take a poll and see who thinks you are a moron. Are ya up for it?
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:29 AM   #76
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member
 
Kenneth_Moore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: VIsiting the GIft Shop in the Pit of DIspair
Posts: 7,118
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
I just let others decide who is the moron and who isn't. I'm still here. He isn't. I guess that says it all. Lets take a poll and see who thinks you are a moron. Are ya up for it?
I wanna be a moron too! Pick me! Pick me!
__________________
www.kennethmoore.org
Kenneth_Moore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:36 AM   #77
vermicious
Registered Member
 
vermicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New Orleans, LA
Posts: 553
Default

haha, I just noticed Seruzawa's new avatar... long live Cthulhu!
vermicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 11:41 AM   #78
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
I wanna be a moron too! Pick me! Pick me!
Only if you keep that crappy Shovel!
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:22 PM   #79
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

 
sarnali2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Sittin' down by my window, lookin' at the rain.
Posts: 8,719
Default

Hang on man lemme get some popcorn this is getting good.......

I have to admit while K-pee was just a nit-wit and dumber than a box o' rocks, ol' Anrajala here can hold his own. I totally agree on the Fatboy-Vmax issue, he probably bought the Fatty because it's a more modern design than that '80's relic V-max, plus them Latina babes are smokin' hot and we all know what a ***** magnet a Vmax is...

I'm rootin' for ya' dude, yer doin' good!

umm.. a Knucklehead is the engine type in Longo's sig....he don't mean he himself is a Knucklehead...just that Knucks are totally cool and he's proud to have one, You could say "I'm a Fatboy" but it probably wouldn't have the same connotations...p'rolly oughta' stick with the euro thing....

K, back to your corners...remember he said he had inner ear issues, I'd be whackin' him on the head every chance I got...


( Longride, bro, he's gonna' go for the head man, when he's swingin' drop kick his knee caps, go get 'im)...

Ding Ding...
__________________
"Carpe` Throttelum -Loud Suits Save Lives"

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...

Last edited by sarnali2 : 10-29-2007 at 01:33 PM.
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:32 PM   #80
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

 
longride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Anywhere they let me
Posts: 10,479
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Hang on man lemme get some popcorn this is getting good.......

I have to admit while K-pee was just a nit-wit and dumber than a box o' rocks, ol' Anrajala here can hold his own. I totally agree on the Fatboy-Vmax issue, he probably bought the Fatboy because it's a more modern design than that '80's relic V-max, plus them Latina babes are smokin' hot and we all know what a ***** magnet a Vmax is...

I'm rootin' for ya' dude, yer doin' good!

umm.. a Knucklehead is the engine type in Longo's sig....he don't mean he himself is a Knucklehead...just that Knucks are totally cool and he's proud to have one, You could say "I'm a Fatboy" but it probably wouldn't have the same connotations...p'rolly oughta' stick with the euro thing....

K, back to your corners...remember he said he had inner ear issues, I'd be whackin' him on the head every chance I got...


( Longride, bro, he's gonna' go for the head, when he's swingin' drop kick his knee caps, go get 'im)...

Ding Ding...

Hang in there. I'm just getting going. He is doing real good, isn't he.
__________________
I'm a knucklehead
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off