Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-31-2007, 08:34 AM   #101
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
Someone needs a big hug!
What's with this town? One bastard goes in, another one comes out.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-31-2007, 08:39 AM   #102
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Hey! Everybody look! He's giving him the filthy money!
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:40 AM   #103
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

When you have to shoot, shoot......don't talk.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:55 AM   #104
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Dang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
Hey! Everybody look! He's giving him the filthy money!
You keep this up much longer and I'm going to have to pull my GBU DVD out again so I can get more quotes.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:03 AM   #105
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

That's how this started actually. I have the box set of The Man With No Name trilogy and I was watching it at 3am a few nights ago. All I have to do is hit "play"...
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:29 PM   #106
Flickmeister
Registered Member

Got to test ride one today. It's the best cruiser I've ever ridden, period. The only thing that comes close is the Roadliner (go figure). It GOES, handles and stops better than any other cruiser I've been on. It flat out embarasses my '07 Road Star in every way imaginable. Matter of fact, it's one of the best mtorcycles I've ridden including standards, sportbikes, and sport tourers. Gonna put it at the top of my list of things to buy that will piss off my wife. I love it. I want one. Badly.....NOW! Cheers, Jack
Flickmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:27 AM   #107
anrajala
Founding Member

I declared myself a winner? Hmmmm... never mind that but what is this thing you blaming me for not showing my photo? Seems to become a permanent topic in your otherwise deeply informative and intelligent posts where you have refrained from personalizing the issues and showed great maturity.

Normally one would take this sort of claim as an ironic comment (since others don’t show their pictures, neither do you), but unfortunately I have to conclude you mean it. I am afraid you have to consult your wife again.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 04:59 AM   #108
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
I declared myself a winner? Hmmmm... never mind that but what is this thing you blaming me for not showing my photo? Seems to become a permanent topic in your otherwise deeply informative and intelligent posts where you have refrained from personalizing the issues and showed great maturity.

Normally one would take this sort of claim as an ironic comment (since others don’t show their pictures, neither do you), but unfortunately I have to conclude you mean it. I am afraid you have to consult your wife again.

- cruiz-euro

Still no picture and no link. Just another blowhard? I think so. My pictures are all over this site. If you don't want to see them, that's your problem. You still have nothing to say of any value, and your entertainment value is falling fast. Keep praying for the return of your buddy. It will save you from being the top moron on the site.

Last edited by longride : 11-01-2007 at 05:05 AM.
longride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 05:26 AM   #109
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
Still no picture and no link. Just another blowhard? I think so. My pictures are all over this site. If you don't want to see them, that's your problem. You still have nothing to say of any value, and your entertainment value is falling fast. Keep praying for the return of your buddy. It will save you from being the top moron on the site.
I posted his picture last week when I got back from Biketoberfest. Look for the photo two guys, his buddy has the black tee shirt that says: "I'M WITH F*CK FACE ==>"
Old 11-01-2007, 06:19 AM   #110
pplassm
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
We should get KPaul back in. Whatever you think about the guy, he caused plenty of debate. The going on used to be ten times more lively. Seriously, the guy is a legend, have you not noticed that after all this time we still talk about him?

If MO had any commercial management they would think of the ways of wheeling him in. Only half serious bickering we have now is some idiot from Yurup arguing with a flowerpot. Not good.

- cruiz-euro
Screw that. KP can ESADOA. Bring abck THE HIGHWAYMAN and bigdx.
pplassm is offline   Reply With Quote