Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-30-2007, 07:18 AM   #91
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Default Seems like old times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
> As you know I am always keen to help my friends with lesser knowledge.

- cruiz-euro
Gentlemen, it's a new morning. We've had several days of your back and forth posts. It's been resonably civil, and you're both making good points. Given that:

anrajala: bytch slap longride when he's not looking.
longride: pee on anrjala's shoes.

And...let's get this party started...YAY!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-30-2007, 07:21 AM   #92
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Things are getting boring here. Need to liven it up a little.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:45 AM   #93
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
One question: Is it possible to have less sense than KP?
You got me there.

I concede to your Superior Wisdom, Grandfather.
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...

Last edited by The_AirHawk : 10-30-2007 at 07:50 AM.
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 08:26 AM   #94
anrajala
Founding Member

Tsk tsk longride. You are so predictable. No wonder why it was so easy for Kpaul to make you look like you’d be wearing an oversized diaper. The least you could do is apologize him for your unkind words and wellcome him back again. Some token of friendship like sending him some flowers would be in order too.

So lemme get this straight: somebody, in the lack of better word, classifies V-Max as a power cruiser. And that makes you believe it’s a cruiser? How’bout all the other evidence: have you actually seen a picture of a V-Max? Dear God. Does the critical part of your brain (ok so wild assumption here) ever kick in? My mother would see from half a kilometre away that it ain’t no cruiser. Sure I have full confidence in your judgement but maybe you should consult your wife just once more. Take home a V-Max and ask her whether its a cruiser or not. She’d think you’ve been sniffing glue behind the bicycle shed again.

For my part I apologize, I have obviously failed to write about the topics of your liking. Its usually good advice to follow writing tips from dudes who sign their posts wittily “I am a knucklehead”.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 08:49 AM   #95
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Tsk tsk longride. You are so predictable. No wonder why it was so easy for Kpaul to make you look like you’d be wearing an oversized diaper. The least you could do is apologize him for your unkind words and wellcome him back again. Some token of friendship like sending him some flowers would be in order too.

So lemme get this straight: somebody, in the lack of better word, classifies V-Max as a power cruiser. And that makes you believe it’s a cruiser? How’bout all the other evidence: have you actually seen a picture of a V-Max? Dear God. Does the critical part of your brain (ok so wild assumption here) ever kick in? My mother would see from half a kilometre away that it ain’t no cruiser. Sure I have full confidence in your judgement but maybe you should consult your wife just once more. Take home a V-Max and ask her whether its a cruiser or not. She’d think you’ve been sniffing glue behind the bicycle shed again.

For my part I apologize, I have obviously failed to write about the topics of your liking. Its usually good advice to follow writing tips from dudes who sign their posts wittily “I am a knucklehead”.

- cruiz-euro
Let's see if you passed the internet moron test again:

Declared yourself the 'winner' again: Check
Patted yourself on the back again: Check
Everyone is wrong, and you are right: Check
Still no picture of you or your bike: Check
Still shows no knowledge of anything about motorcycles: Check
Still no link about Harley copying the V-Twin: Check
No contribution to the site exceept for entertainment: Check
KPaul is still your internet hero: Check

You passed the test. 100% Great post. Now, how about that picture and link to show me I'm wrong. Without that, you are certainly just another internet moron in the KPaul tradition.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:48 AM   #96
anrajala
Founding Member

We should get KPaul back in. Whatever you think about the guy, he caused plenty of debate. The going on used to be ten times more lively. Seriously, the guy is a legend, have you not noticed that after all this time we still talk about him?

If MO had any commercial management they would think of the ways of wheeling him in. Only half serious bickering we have now is some idiot from Yurup arguing with a flowerpot. Not good.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 08:57 AM   #97
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Vets also talk about Vietnam and Alcoholics talk about their ugly days of drinkin'.

Just because something is talked about doesn't mean it should return. If you are in need of a big serving of KP go check out Cycle World's forums. I hear he is insulting the ownership and reposting the same information that he posts everywhere.
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 09:03 AM   #98
seruzawa
The Toad

Default So....

Quote:
We should get KPaul back in. Whatever you think about the guy, he caused plenty of debate. The going on used to be ten times more lively. Seriously, the guy is a legend, have you not noticed that after all this time we still talk about him?

If MO had any commercial management they would think of the ways of wheeling him in. Only half serious bickering we have now is some idiot from Yurup arguing with a flowerpot. Not good.

- cruiz-euro
.... you wanna go back to "all KPaul all the time" again? Please. Most people were sick to death of the same arguments year in year out on and on and on like the Dead March of Saul never changing.... sportbikes, helmets, harleys, Vtwins dead, Bush, sportbikes, helmets, harleys, Vtwins dead, Bush, sportbikes, helmets, harleys, Vtwins dead, Bush, sportbikes, helmets, harleys, Vtwins dead, Bush, sportbikes, helmets, harleys, Vtwins dead, Bush, sportbikes, helmets, harleys, Vtwins dead, Bush, sportbikes, helmets, harleys, Vtwins dead, Bush.........Oh yes, and his phony incessant truckling toadyism to whoever the current editor is. No thanks.

BTW. It was a left winger who finally gave him the axe, not one of his "Bush loving" enemies.

You can always go over to CW and get a gutful any time you want.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:16 AM   #99
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

I guess you still can't find that picture or article to post eh? Who is 'we' anyway? It certainly doesn't include 'you'.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:26 AM   #100
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Someone needs a big hug!
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote