Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-17-2007, 01:34 PM   #1
acecycleins
Founding Member

Smile A.C.E. Specialty Insurance Agency for Sale

Hi guys and gals,

I wanted to let the interested know that after 8 yrs of business I am putting my motorcycle insurance agency up for sale. We do business in GA, FL, AL, SC, and NC. I have over 2100 active policies for those that want to know. Kim (my sis and biz partner) wants to get into commercial real eastate and I have found a new pet project that will demand (consume) many hours to get off the ground. If you are interested you may ask questions through the thread or call me @ 877-571-7433.
BTW- it is harder than it looks, but you do get to meet thousands of people a year.

Last edited by acecycleins : 10-17-2007 at 01:37 PM. Reason: update
acecycleins is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-17-2007, 01:50 PM   #2
seruzawa
The Toad

Buz is always looking for a new fleecing operation. Check with him.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:54 PM   #3
acecycleins
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Buz is always looking for a new fleecing operation. Check with him.
I have a new motorcycle service project I'm working on. In realitly my agency is worth somewhere around $180k. For a successful business like this it's not a bad investment if you can deal with the 20tons of paperwork you sift through a week.
Old 10-17-2007, 03:22 PM   #4
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

My buddy Super Dave has an insurance agency with his wife. They do homes, cars, and are trying to get into bikes. They work 100 hours a week! I haven't seen him ride his bike since they opened their agency. I guess it will pay off someday, but I don't envy him now.

You treated me very well when I contacted you. I wish you the best selling your agency, and in your new venture. Any hint what you're up to with the "motorcycle service project," or is that classified?
Old 10-17-2007, 03:50 PM   #5
Buzglyd
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecycleins View Post
I have a new motorcycle service project I'm working on. In realitly my agency is worth somewhere around $180k. For a successful business like this it's not a bad investment if you can deal with the 20tons of paperwork you sift through a week.
I would never quit my job as a professional socializer to sift through a mountain of paperwork!

Ask Seru and longride how good I am at it!
Buzglyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 06:41 AM   #6
acecycleins
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
My buddy Super Dave has an insurance agency with his wife. They do homes, cars, and are trying to get into bikes. They work 100 hours a week! I haven't seen him ride his bike since they opened their agency. I guess it will pay off someday, but I don't envy him now.

You treated me very well when I contacted you. I wish you the best selling your agency, and in your new venture. Any hint what you're up to with the "motorcycle service project," or is that classified?
Ken- give them my number. I'm licensed in their state. Wouldn't take much to do the paperwork.
Thanks- Kirk
Old 10-18-2007, 07:37 AM   #7
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by acecycleins View Post
Ken- give them my number. I'm licensed in their state. Wouldn't take much to do the paperwork.
Thanks- Kirk
Sure, will do. That's the -RIDE number, right?
Old 10-18-2007, 08:06 AM   #8
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Buz can....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzglyd View Post
I would never quit my job as a professional socializer to sift through a mountain of paperwork!

Ask Seru and longride how good I am at it!
... fleece the tip right back off the bar before the barmaid can pick it up. I've never seen anything like it.

I still think you should check into this. After all, what is an insurance agency except an elaborate fleecing operation?
Old 10-18-2007, 08:10 AM   #9
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Dear Sir. I represent the business interests of Mr. Robert Ugummbabwnumbubaya Of the Nigerian Ministry of Transport. We would like to purchase your business and use it as a model for our own. Please send us a copy of your complete portfolio and perspectus, including bank account numbers for you, your business and clients with direct payment options. We will then deposit a cheque for the amount of $1,000,000,000,000.99 for your business in the return post.

Thank You,

Steven Gagbannaumbangawanna, Barrister,
Ministry of Transport (Assurance Departmant)
6786 Blanagalumplump St.
Lagos Nigeria
FX67-989

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 08:24 AM   #10
acecycleins
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Sure, will do. That's the -RIDE number, right?
Yep- THANKS