Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-18-2007, 09:33 AM   #11
seruzawa
The Toad

Default I love it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
My buddy Super Dave has an insurance agency with his wife. They do homes, cars, and are trying to get into bikes. They work 100 hours a week! I haven't seen him ride his bike since they opened their agency. I guess it will pay off someday, but I don't envy him now.

You treated me very well when I contacted you. I wish you the best selling your agency, and in your new venture. Any hint what you're up to with the "motorcycle service project," or is that classified?
...when a fleecing operation is carried out so well that the victims actually thank the con artists. If ace keeps it up he might someday reach the status of a major political party or even the Social Security Administration!

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-18-2007, 09:44 AM   #12
acecycleins
Founding Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
...when a fleecing operation is carried out so well that the victims actually thank the con artists. If ace keeps it up he might someday reach the status of a major political party or even the Social Security Administration!
Harsh!- I provide a service that you must comply (forcibly by state gov't- not by insurance companies) with in most states. However, in states like Florida motorcycle insurance is not manditory. If you call me because you want to protect your investment with my money instead of self-insuring with your own money then why is that so bad?
People hate this industry, but they need this industry. It's like Bail Bonds and Dry Cleaning- No one wants it until you actually need it.
As an agent, it's my job to make sure that the product I sell you is the right fit for your needs. I don't force you to do business with me, I simply provide you with the information and you decide if I'm the guy that provides the service. Simple really.

Last edited by acecycleins : 10-18-2007 at 09:46 AM. Reason: typo
acecycleins is offline   Reply With Quote