Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-04-2007, 03:59 PM   #71
955tri
Registered Member

Default You sir, do not get it

I could care less about post count, that was a joke meant to point out that 5000 posts on a motorcycle forum is as easy as poking a bee hive, and requires about as much brains. I envy your having the oportunity to sample so many machines, I truly do, but visiting this site for the last 10 years or so I've seen how you've grown to treat everybody who doesn't share your opinion with absolute elitism, and quite frankly it bugs me. By the way, why do moderators outnumber general posters on this site like 5 to 1? Because nobody else can have an opinion other than you, you're right and all others need to "try again." What a great forum, I'll leave you guys to it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
And what a suprise, you still didn't admit you're wrong about Honda racing success.
955tri is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2007, 04:50 PM   #72
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 955tri View Post
I could care less about post count, that was a joke meant to point out that 5000 posts on a motorcycle forum is as easy as poking a bee hive, and requires about as much brains. I envy your having the oportunity to sample so many machines, I truly do, but visiting this site for the last 10 years or so I've seen how you've grown to treat everybody who doesn't share your opinion with absolute elitism, and quite frankly it bugs me. By the way, why do moderators outnumber general posters on this site like 5 to 1? Because nobody else can have an opinion other than you, you're right and all others need to "try again." What a great forum, I'll leave you guys to it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
And what a suprise, you still didn't admit you're wrong about Honda racing success.

When you come off like a ****y a$$hole with all of 37 posts and pea-brained jokes, you get what you get. With all of 37 posts, you basically cornered yourself. I countered your opinion and you turned it into a name-calling contest. Well, your suprise entrance and ultimate failure is that you came in ****y and will leave unmissed. Nobody knew you, and I bet nobody really wants to either. The Mods are long time subscribers and posters, and are easily the most active posters here. I think you might do well to listen to some of what they say, because every one of them has about 10 times the knowledge that you do, but with your '5000 posts don't mean shyt' attitude, I doubt you will. I don't need to admit that Honda racing is basically a dismal failure. It's a fact. Try looking at what the privateers ride, and it ain't Honda. what they win compares to what they spend sucks. That is a fact. It would be like the Milwaukee Brewers beating theYankees. The guys that race on their dollar need the most performance for the dollar, and Suzuki has had that coverd for the last 10 years if you have been paying attention. Maybe you need to back off on the attitude some, and you would fit in here. I treat people here like they act. Act like a moron and you get trated like one. Act like you want a cool debate and have some fun, and you get that too. It's your choice.
Old 10-04-2007, 05:41 PM   #73
seruzawa
The Toad

Default It's time for you two...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 955tri View Post
Replace Honda with Harley and the same holds true. Didn't they JUST add ABS to their bikes? Don't get me wrong, I like Harleys, but bashing Honda for lack of design innovation and maximizing profits seems a bit odd.
As for the bike, I like it, but I'll never own one. My old 900SS was more "sport"bike than I needed, and my GS is a way better commuter....
... to stand in the corner until for a while.
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 05:42 PM   #74
mscuddy
MODERATOR X

Default Famous quotes

"Can't we all just get along?" Rodney King, 1990.

"Hey BRo, DOn'T TaZe ME!?!?" Unidentified trouble maker, John Kerry function 2007.

"We will never make a noisy, dirty two stroke". Sochiro Honda, 1971 Tokyo Motorcycle Show.