Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 10-04-2007, 08:45 AM   #51
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarnali2 View Post
Seruzawa and B-Bar are full of crap, I'm a regular fountain head of knowledge. What did seruzawa ever do but invent an oxygen destroyer bomb that knocked off half the fish in Tokyo Bay and B-Bar, locked away in some farmhouse in the middle of nowhere typing "redrum redrum redrum" and "all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" over and over again, sheesh, what the hell do they know????

I read the gaddam Tacoma paper everyday at work !!! I know all kinds 'o sh*t, just ask me !
I agree. You is da man! Plus, you went back to Harley, which shows your great taste in fine motorcycles.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 10-04-2007, 09:13 AM   #52
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Have you ever had any SINGLE MOMENT'S THOUGHT about my responsibilities? TO MY EMPLOYERS. Has it ever occured to you that I have agreed to look after the OVERLOOK until May the FIRST. Does it MATTER TO YOU AT ALL that the OWNERS have put their COMPLETE CONFIDENCE and TRUST in me that I have signed an agreement, a CONTRACT, in which I have accepted that RESPONSIBILITY?
BrowningBAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:11 AM   #53
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Answer:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
Have you ever had any SINGLE MOMENT'S THOUGHT about my responsibilities? TO MY EMPLOYERS. Has it ever occured to you that I have agreed to look after the OVERLOOK until May the FIRST. Does it MATTER TO YOU AT ALL that the OWNERS have put their COMPLETE CONFIDENCE and TRUST in me that I have signed an agreement, a CONTRACT, in which I have accepted that RESPONSIBILITY?
No.
No.
Hell No!

Does that clear it up for you?
seruzawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:14 AM   #54
955tri
Registered Member

Here's the list of bikes I've owned/own:
Honda VFR500 Interceptor
Honda CBR600F2
Yamaha FZR600
Triumph 955i Daytona
Ducati 900SS
Kawasaki KDX200
Honda 800 Interceptor
BMW 1200GS
Honda CRF250X

Do I like Hondas, uh yeah. Do I think they're perfect, NO. The Vtec missed the mark by a bunch. I also agree that the new line-up is lacking, but hearing you, Mr. Longride, complain that ANY company is profits first while in the same breath defending Harley is absolutely ridiculous. You justify it by saying that Harley doesn't clain to be a high-tech manufacturer, and Honda does, but that is weak at best. (Just like the LAME "Honda hasn't won anything for a while" rap.) Harley is a profit ***** and you know it. Hell, I'd buy one right now too if I could afford one, but you don't hear me blaming them for charging what they can. Look, say you don't like Honda, I'm cool with that, but going all high and mighty "I know everything and you know nothing" on here and I call bull****.
BTW, if you were half as humble in your normal posts as you were with Mr. Duke, people might like you more. Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by longride View Post
How many Hondas have you owned, or currently own? I just want to see what point of view I am dealing with, but I bet I already know the answer.

Last edited by 955tri : 10-04-2007 at 10:39 AM.
955tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #55
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f*ck in. Ha, ha.
-Jack
Old 10-04-2007, 10:44 AM   #56
Zachery
Registered Member

Quote:
I'm sure their 600 is great. The trouble is, it is so much like all the other 600's that we can't tell the difference without a scorecard. I would say that Triumph has more innovation in the last 5 years than Honda has had, and that is sad considering the engineering might that Honda has. Triumph makes different and exciting bikes. I believe, and it seems most others on this thread at least, see Honda as boring and stale.
Well said. I totally agree. No one can argue about the quality of Honda products. I haven't been riding for as long as everyone else here I think, so I can't remember or rather I have never seen a time when Honda was an innovator. longride makes a great point about Triumph and I would add Ducati. Both are tiny compared to Honda. Seems like Honda is lazy and doesn't take chances cause they don't have to try harder. In my opinion, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Yamaha take more chances and offer more exciting products. One could argue even Harley takes more chances via Buell. Heck even Harley has new models that are more exciting than Honda's cruiser line.
Zachery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 10:58 AM   #57
955tri
Registered Member

Quote:
Well 955 thinks you are an idiot. Anyone that doesn't crow for Honda is an idiot. It cracks him up really.
I guarantee I care less about what people say about Honda, than you care about what people say about Harley. You are right about one thing though, Triumph is building exciting products, and Honda should pay heed.
955tri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 11:37 AM   #58
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 955tri View Post
Here's the list of bikes I've owned/own:
Honda VFR500 Interceptor
Honda CBR600F2
Yamaha FZR600
Triumph 955i Daytona
Ducati 900SS
Kawasaki KDX200
Honda 800 Interceptor
BMW 1200GS
Honda CRF250X

Do I like Hondas, uh yeah. Do I think they're perfect, NO. The Vtec missed the mark by a bunch. I also agree that the new line-up is lacking, but hearing you, Mr. Longride, complain that ANY company is profits first while in the same breath defending Harley is absolutely ridiculous. You justify it by saying that Harley doesn't clain to be a high-tech manufacturer, and Honda does, but that is weak at best. (Just like the LAME "Honda hasn't won anything for a while" rap.) Harley is a profit ***** and you know it. Hell, I'd buy one right now too if I could afford one, but you don't hear me blaming them for charging what they can. Look, say you don't like Honda, I'm cool with that, but going all high and mighty "I know everything and you know nothing" on here and I call bull****.
BTW, if you were half as humble in your normal posts as you were with Mr. Duke, people might like you more. Just a thought.
Sorry, but my argument isn't wrong nor irrelevant. Just as people expect the Yankees to win championships because of what they are, they expect Honda to lead the industry. It isn't happening. You can be in denial all you want. You also started with the 'you make me laugh' bullshyt and the 'opinions are like a$$holes, didn't you? If you like name calling, I guess I can oblige, but just realize that you started the shyt, I just finish it. I've owned more Hondas than Harleys in case you didn't know. I don't own any presently because they are either overpriced, or underperforming, or just plain boring. I've also owned, or tested here at MO, in the last 3 years than you have your whole life. I won't count the 50 or so bikes I have owned or extensively ridden including many Hondas past and present. To sum it up nicely, the Honda lineup bores the f&ck out of me, as it does to pretty much everyone else here. If you love em then go buy one. As far as you,or anyone else, liking me? Go stick that one where the sun don't shine.
Old 10-04-2007, 11:42 AM   #59
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowningBAR View Post
Darling. Light, of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said, I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm just gonna bash your brains in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f*ck in. Ha, ha.
-Jack

I feel you will have to deal with this matter in the harshest possible way Mr. Torrance........

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 11:59 AM   #60
BrowningBAR
Snuggles

There's nothing I look forward to with greater pleasure, Mr. Grady.