Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/)
-   -   2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R First Look (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/motorcycle-general-discussion/6358-2008-kawasaki-zx-10r-first-look.html)

Administrator 09-12-2007 09:24 AM

2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R First Look

Original Article:
2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R First Look

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article 2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R First Look in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.

seruzawa 09-12-2007 10:14 AM

Oh great.

Another young guy killing death trap.

ejis 09-12-2007 10:25 AM

Actually, it looks rather hulkish to me.

12er 09-12-2007 01:43 PM

looks like they took one megaphone off the z1000, washed it in hot and threw it on the new zx

longride 09-12-2007 01:49 PM

I hope it's faster and lighter than the last remake because it certainly wasn't fast or light enough for me.

ofreen 09-12-2007 10:11 PM

Innaresting

I think it is funny how an article about a new Kawasaki has a big flash ad featuring Yamaha prominently right at the beginning of it. At first glance, it appeared to be an article about Yamahas. The new MO is a good example of capitalism at its most hilarious. It's like listening to the radio and hearing one song, then enduring 5 minutes of commercials.

The article itself was just a puff piece. It had no more info than the press release that followed. Probably would have been better to just run the press release by itself.

Man, I hate to be critical.

sarnali2 09-13-2007 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ofreen (Post 169101)

But you're so good at it......

Kevin_Duke 09-17-2007 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ofreen (Post 169101)
The article itself was just a puff piece. It had no more info than the press release that followed. Probably would have been better to just run the press release by itself.

Let's see, we give you everything Kawi gave us. Then we also describe how the new specs match up with the old, plus make some comments on the new styling and observations about what we can see has changed. I repeat: We gave you everything Kawi gave us, and then gave you more. And for this we are criticized? Do you also poke fun at bartenders who gives you a healthy pour?

The_AirHawk 09-17-2007 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin_Duke (Post 169377)
Let's see, we give you everything Kawi gave us. Then we also describe how the new specs match up with the old, plus make some comments on the new styling and observations about what we can see has changed. I repeat: We gave you everything Kawi gave us, and then gave you more. And for this we are criticized? Do you also poke fun at bartenders who gives you a healthy pour?

But..... this new rope is all stiff and scratchy, and hurts my neck something awful............

seruzawa 09-17-2007 04:26 PM

You should call it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_AirHawk (Post 169380)
But..... this new rope is all stiff and scratchy, and hurts my neck something awful............

.... suspendre au cordage because... aw never mind.