Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 08-21-2007, 02:39 PM   #11
longride
Super Duper Mod Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenttheuncatchable View Post
I'll answer the question you actually asked. The GSX600F is more commonly called the Katana. It's on the heavy side and is not fuel-injected. It's also discontinued now. They're much less expensive and cheaper to insure than a GSX600R. There's also the 750 version of the Katana, which isn't much heavier than the 600, so you might want to consider that one instead. And if you are looking at a new bike, for 2008 Suzuki is replacing the Katana with the new GSX650F, which is fuel-injected and looks a bit like a GSXR.
Boy, I'm sure you just overwhelmed him with that valuable information.

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 08-21-2007, 03:17 PM   #12
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Shut up.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
Please don't do that. It flies in the face of the longstanding MO tradition of babbling about stuff that has nothing to do with what people want to know. Sarcastic remarks and insults are always welcome if you can't think of anything else.
...you know nothing b@st@rd.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:20 PM   #13
The_AirHawk
Founding Member

Go with a BossHoss - the 500cid one cuz the... Oh, Nevermind......................
Let them hate so long as they fear
политики предпочитают безоружных крестьян
Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants
Nothing to see here, Citizen. Move along now...
The_AirHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 05:01 PM   #14
sarnali2
Aging Cafe` Racer

Quote:
Please don't do that. It flies in the face of the longstanding MO tradition of babbling about stuff that has nothing to do with what people want to know. Sarcastic remarks and insults are always welcome if you can't think of anything else.

Might of known we'd get some stupid touchy-feely cr*p from a flaming Nancy like you K-K-Ken................

I actually have just the bike for you my friend, an '02 Suzuki Bandit 1200S. It's well maintained and in excellent condition w/ recent tires, chain and sprocket. It's considered a Standard or Sport Touring bike and makes a nice counterpoint to your Duece, comfortable fast and good handling it's an good bike at a good price. This is no B.S., it's listed for sale here.

I work in Seattle, send me an email -stevent6998321@yahoo.com -if you're interested and we can arrange to meet and take a look at the bike.

"He said he's farting because of his medication"...
sarnali2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 05:32 PM   #15
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Yes.

[quote=sarnali2;168003]Might of known we'd get some stupid touchy-feely cr*p from a flaming Nancy like you K-K-Ken................

I actually have just the bike for you my friend, an '02 Suzuki Bandit 1200S. It's well maintained and in excellent condition w/ recent tires, chain and sprocket. It's considered a Standard or Sport Touring bike and makes a nice counterpoint to your Duece, comfortable fast and good handling it's an good bike at a good price. This is no B.S., it's listed for sale here.

I work in Seattle, send me an email -stevent6998321@yahoo.com -if you're interested and we can arrange to meet and take a look at the bike.[/QUOTES]

Sarnali speaks sooth. Get a Bandit to see how the other half lives. It does everything well.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:25 AM   #16
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Default F' you AND the bike you rode up on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
...you know nothing b@st@rd.
You're the only person on this site who thinks a "flame war" has something to do with lighting farts.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:46 AM   #17
acecycleins
Founding Member

The Katana (GSX750F or little brother 600F) are discontinued. Old, slow-reacting, heavy out-dated bike- Stay away from it now. Buz's suggestion of V-Twins is great. I'd pick the KTM SuperDuke or a Ducati Hypermotard. The KTM will blow your mind. The Ducati is more of a toy- in my mind. But you have a HD- so you need a toy. The SV1000s will probably suit you, but look at a Yamaha FZ1000. They make lower fairing bolt ons and you don't have to eat sportbike insurance rates. Another suggestion is a MV Brutale 910. It's very compact and can change direction by mere thought. Any Ducati Monster (as long as it has MS4RS on it) will certainly take care of all your go fast needs. OR just go out and get a new Triump Tiger w/ "off road" pipes and software up date and you get sparkling Speed Triple fun with wind protection. Better yet go buy the new Street Triple and get all the Daytona 675 fun for nekkid pricing. That good enough for you? Hey- am I all over the map for you guys?
Old 08-22-2007, 10:03 AM   #18
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

I Hate You I Hate You I'm Telling Kduke You're Being Mean I'm Going To Start My Own Web Site That Will Show You Bully Bastards!
Old 08-22-2007, 10:28 AM   #19
seruzawa
The Toad

Default What?

Quote:
You're the only person on this site who thinks a "flame war" has something to do with lighting farts.
It doesn't?
Old 08-22-2007, 10:31 AM   #20
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
It doesn't?
I Hate You I Hate You I'm Telling Kduke You're Being Mean I'm Going To Start My Own Web Site That Will Show You Bully Bastards!