Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 07-17-2007, 03:56 PM   #131
echo15
Registered Member

I do give Victory credit for having the stones to try something different (that's the nice way of putting it), but I could NEVER be seen on it....and I've ridden some crap-ugly bikes.
echo15 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 07-18-2007, 05:12 AM   #132
anrajala
Founding Member

Default I stand corrected

Well spotted, indeed in English it is avant-garde. I used it in northern European style (German, Swedish and Finnish) "avantgarde". I believe the english speakers just want to copy the frenchies in the vain hope of appearing sophisticated. Too late I have already seen several episodes of Jerry Springer. I know how you lot are.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 05:39 AM   #133
anrajala
Founding Member

I maybe mistaken but you appear agitated. Maybe you should lay off coffee for some time? I don't want to hurt your feelings.

I usually don’t exchange too many posts with the kind of people who sign their posts “I’m a knucklehead” but since you complain I can’t follow up your logic, I must comment. Anyways, what kind of person would I be if I didn't help a fellow motorist to see the light?

You write “I have owned 10 in the last 3 years alone. That makes my opinion worth something, and yours worth nothing”

So the fact that you have owned x number of bikes nullifies the value of the opinion of some stranger on the other side of the world, some guy whom you have never met? If this goes for logic for “Super Moderator” on this site, I don’t want to know how the regular moderators think. Dear God.

- cruiz-euro
anrajala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:04 AM   #134
vermicious
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrajala View Post
If this goes for logic for “Super Moderator” on this site, I don’t want to know how the regular moderators think. Dear God.

- cruiz-euro

Then feel free to find another site on which to to post your drivel. This garbage bores me.
vermicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 08:13 AM   #135
vermicious
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth_Moore View Post
"Styling is audacious, almost cartoonish, like something a super-hero might ride."

Another description of the Vision? Nope, a review of the V-Rod when it arrived. Hmm...
Yeah, but for my part, I liked the V-Rod at first glance. This thing I wouldn't hold on to if it was free.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:31 AM   #136
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Ha!

Quote:
"Styling is audacious, almost cartoonish, like something a super-hero might ride."

Another description of the Vision? Nope, a review of the V-Rod when it arrived. Hmm...
Flash Gordon is no superhero. He is an effete member of a decadent society. The Vrod failed miserably in its attempt to conquer my galactic empire and Flash's Victory Vision will fare no better. Ming the Merciless and his minions are prepared for total war! Foolish earthlings!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Ming.jpg (6.1 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-18-2007, 09:17 AM   #137
vermicious
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seruzawa View Post
Flash Gordon is no superhero. He is an effete member of a decadent society. The Vrod failed miserably in its attempt to conquer my galactic empire and Flash's Victory Vision will fare no better. Ming the Merciless and his minions are prepared for total war! Foolish earthlings!
Kids, don't smoke the crack.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:51 PM   #138
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Did you ever notice how when a new car comes out, it sometimes is so striking you'll stop and stare at it? The RX8 and 350Z come to mind. Yet after a while, you don't even see them anymore.

I can't help but wonder if after time, the Vision will also be unnoticed. I truly hope this is an exercise in styling that will be rejected, but one never knows.
Old 07-18-2007, 01:54 PM   #139
Kenneth_Moore
Registered Member

Maybe you can come visit, and I'll throw chairs at you while screaming obscenities. Or, I could marry your sister and have an affair with your Mom?

We're an accomodating bunch of folks here in the US, and I'll love to fulfill your expectations.
Old 07-18-2007, 02:23 PM   #140
seruzawa
The Toad

Default Heck...

Quote:
Maybe you can come visit, and I'll throw chairs at you while screaming obscenities. Or, I could marry your sister and have an affair with your Mom?

We're an accomodating bunch of folks here in the US, and I'll love to fulfill your expectations.
...I bet that if we got the plane fare together bigdx would be willing go over there and do it.