Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ugliest Motorcycles (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5766)

mscuddy 07-01-2007 02:25 PM

Ugliest Motorcycles

...surfing the net and came across a few sites that expounded on the ugliest motorcycles of all times.

What say you MOrons? Here's a buncha links...

Top 10 Ugliest Motorcycles Of All Time

Faster and Faster: The Weird Five: Strangest motorcycles ever!

Quite frankly, it's not a pretty sight | Honda | First Ride | Motorbikes | Motoring | Telegraph

And what was a Honda Varadero? Jeez, that is ugly...

longride 07-01-2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 164050)
...surfing the net and came across a few sites that expounded on the ugliest motorcycles of all times.

What say you MOrons? Here's a buncha links...

Top 10 Ugliest Motorcycles Of All Time

Faster and Faster: The Weird Five: Strangest motorcycles ever!

Quite frankly, it's not a pretty sight | Honda | First Ride | Motorbikes | Motoring | Telegraph

And what was a Honda Varadero? Jeez, that is ugly...

I'll vote for the Honda Rune. easily kicks the ass of any ugly bike the world has seen! 8-)

seruzawa 07-01-2007 07:15 PM

I gotta go with the KTM. It looks like something out of that movie, Beetleguese.

Although how on Earth did the BMW 1200C fail to make the top ten? Inconvievable!

bowtydaddy 07-01-2007 07:42 PM

Finally, something entertaining/interesting on the new (improved?) site. Yep they're ugly. Time to get out the sawzall, a welder and the rattlecan.

mscuddy 07-01-2007 07:50 PM

"I gotta go with the KTM. It looks like something out of that movie, Beetleguese."

I was thinking more like something out of the Hieronymous Bosch painting of "Hell".

The Garden of Earthly Delights: Hell, right wing of triptych, c.1500 Posters by Hieronymus Bosch at AllPosters.com

The_AirHawk 07-02-2007 09:52 AM

Here I misread it - thought it said "Ugliest Motorcyclist" at first - figured you all were talkin' about me again..........

pushrod 07-02-2007 09:53 AM

Man, that Varadaro is butt-ugly!

Looks like a bigger version of some of the Chinese objets d'art i've seen lately.

Maybe the folks that designed the Aztek hae found work...

Gritboy 07-02-2007 11:11 AM

Possibly the "most off" list I've seen in years -- the listers obviously have a look they like. Many of those bikes are classics and chosen BECAUSE of their style. I've seen MUCH worse, except for the Honda Rune and Truimph Rocket III.

mscuddy 07-02-2007 12:34 PM

That's what I thought too, gimme a break, the new Buell, and the venerable and very collective CB400F Honda?

He did get the 3 cylinder Triumphs right though, with his references to tractor parts, and a prop out of the puppet show "Thunderbirds"..anyone remember "Supercar"?

longride 07-02-2007 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mscuddy (Post 164131)
That's what I thought too, gimme a break, the new Buell, and the venerable and very collective CB400F Honda?

He did get the 3 cylinder Triumphs right though, with his references to tractor parts, and a prop out of the puppet show "Thunderbirds"..anyone remember "Supercar"?

That BSA Rocket 3 is more collectable than any in that bunch. Not many of those around and I bet it fetches about 15G in good condition.