Motorcycle Forum

Motorcycle Forum (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/index.php)
-   Motorcycle General Discussion (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Helpful hints for the Forum newbies (http://www.motorcycle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5246)

on road 03-05-2010 12:06 AM

thanks

thanks! i think it is better that the website is available for other languages,such as chinese.

sarnali2 03-05-2010 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by on road (Post 236227)
thanks! i think it is better that the website is available for other languages,such as chinese.

As it happens we're just finishing up on a Chinese language version of Motorcycle Online, it should be available within a week or so................

seruzawa 03-05-2010 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarnali2 (Post 236242)
As it happens we're just finishing up on a Chinese language version of Motorcycle Online, it should be available within a week or so................

Hi GI. You buy me drink. Chinee produck Numbah One. Korea product numbah Ten. Japanee produck numbah Ten Thou. Numbah one Chinee Motocycre brogger KPaur Ninjaboy give good time cheap.

The_AirHawk 03-05-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seruzawa (Post 236245)
Hi GI. You buy me drink. Chinee produck Numbah One. Korea product numbah Ten. Japanee produck numbah Ten Thou. Numbah one Chinee Motocycre brogger KPaur Ninjaboy give good time cheap.

He ruv you rong time!

mike.198205 05-05-2010 10:33 AM

Guys I am Mike....new to this forum...just want to say Hello to all:)

9draggons 05-31-2010 04:31 PM

Thanks for the welcome. Another newbie.

adamsgerald26 01-15-2011 11:11 AM

Quote:

Here is a good link with the "basics to get started" If someone is requiring additional information you can also search the FAQ
Yeah that would be a good source also for starters. I am a newbie to this forum but after reading all of the suggested steps to start from this thread I know now how to manage myself being on this forum. By the way, I'd like to say hello to everyone who's an active member on this forum looking forward to exchange ideas and hear your riding stories mates. ;)

The_AirHawk 01-15-2011 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamsgerald26 (Post 254619)
Yeah that would be a good source also for starters. I am a newbie to this forum but after reading all of the suggested steps to start from this thread I know now how to manage myself being on this forum. By the way, I'd like to say hello to everyone who's an active member on this forum looking forward to exchange ideas and hear your riding stories mates. ;)

If you have a site that you're hawking legitimate, moto-related items from - just come right out and start your own thread and say-so. Don't attempt the lame-ass bullsh!t of hiding your SPAM link in your signature, "mate".

The_AirHawk 01-16-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rogerson (Post 254632)
Do i need to such this in the google search. where do i get it. but that is really nice of you that you have shared this information to us. thank you.

And you're another one of those same pricks. Thanks for your non-input, rot in hell, have a nice day!

dummie 02-01-2011 02:07 PM

Newbie with a question

Hello

I am new here, and I have a question..

I want to buy new fairings for my ducati, does somebody know if
those aftermarket fairings are any good... prices are low :eek:

F-fairing - 1098 bayliss