Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle.Com General Discussion > Motorcycle General Discussion

Old 06-19-2007, 02:28 PM   #1
Administrator
Administrator

Default The B-Team: Value Supersport Shootout 2005

Original Article:
The B-Team: Value Supersport Shootout 2005

Please discuss the Motorcycle.com article The B-Team: Value Supersport Shootout 2005 in our Motorcycle Forums below. Use the reply button to let others know your comments or feedback on the article. Constructive criticism is always appreciated, along with your thoughts and personal opinions on the bikes and products we have tested.
Administrator is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
Motorcycle Forum
Advertisement
Old 06-19-2007, 02:30 PM   #2
sjlee
Registered Member

What about the Suzuki Katana 600? I would've like to have seen how it stacked up against the rest of the "second-tier" sportbikes. I'm guessing that it would've ended up in dead last since it's an even older design than the YZF600R, but it still would've made the shoot out copmlete, as it would've included Suzuki's offering in this area.
sjlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 12:51 PM   #3
jandj_davis
Founding Member

I am really hoping that all of the pictures from the shootouts come back soon. I always point friends to this website to read reviews, but if they can't see dyno charts, all they get is words, and that is not nearly as fun as pictures + words.
jandj_davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 01:47 PM   #4
Kreb_Cycle
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandj_davis View Post
I am really hoping that all of the pictures from the shootouts come back soon. I always point friends to this website to read reviews, but if they can't see dyno charts, all they get is words, and that is not nearly as fun as pictures + words.
You should click 'contact us' at the bottom and let them know you can't see pictures. I can see them, and I think most people can.
He was a fattish but active man of paralyzing stupidity, a mass of imbecile enthusiasms—one of those completely unquestioning, devoted drudges on whom, more even than on the thought police, the stability of the Party depended. - George Orwell _1984_
Kreb_Cycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2007, 07:11 AM   #5
jandj_davis
Founding Member

I can see the small pictures, There are just no decently sized pictures to view, for ANY of the shootouts, even the new ones. None of the shootout images were moved from the old site. If you go to the photo section, then click "Shoot-outs" at the top, it says "There are currently no galleries under the category Shoot-Outs." That is what I am upset about.
jandj_davis is offline   Reply With Quote